Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 10

LeoV писал(а) >>

How's the keyboard feeling after last night's whisky? Revived? )))))

I've just washed it with alcohol and dried it with a dryer) It partially works, there is a gap, but one shifter and a few unessential pips are missing) Karoche good thing it was not a laptop) I ordered a new one, it will be delivered in the afternoon.

55555_55 писал(а) >>

You're wrong... I didn't have a showdown... в

read the first post...

I did. Well, the first post makes sense, but the next one...

Integer wrote >>

Don't worry too much, you'll get your money back at the end of the protection period you set. And that's the end of it.

55555_55 wrote(a) >>

I'm not worried about money, I'm worried about rudeness and non-compliance...

Integer replied to you quite clearly and politely, and you responded in the same way. That's where it all started )))))

Figar0 писал(а) >>
Just pouring alcohol over it for now.

I hope it's technical? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I read it. Well, everything is clear with the first post, but the following ones -

Integer answered you quite clearly and politely, and you answered - as you see how. That's where it all started )))))

I don't think you should be the arbitrator.... I don't appreciate the adnaka...

Being rude to a customer can't be polite and understandable...

I used to work with providing a demo for free.... The customer would test it against the assignment.... Added new requests... I implemented them... then after payment sent the finished order....

But once I ran into a cheat who did not pay for the work... in fact, he threw mud all over me...

Now I don't get to work until I get paid in advance...

What's my point? A programmer's reputation is worth a lot... A programmer has a limited space to offer his services... Failure to perform a task in good faith is fraught with the absence of orders...

What can not be said about the customer ... His abilities are not limited... There are more than enough programmers offering their services...

An unscrupulous customer is looking for a simpleton... gets a demo for free or half price... and disappears... then shows up under a new nickname and with a new super offer....

55555_55 no onehere will support you for the above reasons... stop flouncing...

Next time go under a nickname with only 7....

55555_55 писал(а) >>

I don't think you should be the arbitrator.... ungrateful adnaka...

Rude to the customer cannot be polite and understandable...

I agree. And I recommend you end the great battle for 250R. Not worth it...... nerves are more expensive.....

Both are 'good'. The first wanted a working product for a piece of sausage, the second agreed to work for a piece of sausage.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I agree. And I recommend you finish the great battle for 250 rubles. Not worth it...... nerves are worth more.....

So it's not for the money that the spears are broken...

I wanted to learn about one programmer, but found out about many...

It's a pity there are no good opinions...

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>
Both are good. The first wanted a working product for a piece of sausage, the second agreed to work for a piece of sausage.

Every commodity has its price and its consumer...

There was one who claimed 12 WMZ was not money... and now he's gone... he must have had a change of heart...

Are you the same?

LeoV писал (а) >>

I agree. And I recommend you finish the great battle for 250 rubles. Not worth it...... nerves are more expensive.....

The traffic is already over 300p - the ISPs are thrilled!

--

just in case an example from life:

I wrote that I work from a minimum of $100

"production" - (that is, those which are already written and do not need improvement) programs I sell from $ 50 minimum

there's only one outgoing one for $5.

Sometimes I accept payment in advance, sometimes I send programs - experts - indicators - scripts in advance

Sometimes I received from $50 -> more than $2000 without any protection

I simply do not withdraw money from my account until I receive a confirmation from the customer that he is satisfied with everything!

I just don't write for less than 100$ - I don't see the point of moving bytes online for less than 100$

--

it's not about the money.