Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 9

55555_55 писал(а) >>

absolutely right...

You asked for 100% upfront payment for providing the demo...

Which I will keep, without any of your work on any possible errors...

Completely absurd - upfront payment for a demo.

Post the correspondence where I offered such a thing. Check out my profile and check out the terms on which I usually work.

55555_55 писал(а) >>

What are you... what 12 WMZ... only 10...

You don't understand...

The honor of a "programmer", "one of our own"...

All hands on deck...

Stand up for ourselves, take the customer down...

Because we're all the same...

Let the customers know they're the only ones to blame...

You are sorely mistaken. I'm not a programmer, I'm someone who orders these programmers to write programs, just like you, as I do not know the language very well. I can tell you that I transferred a lot more money to them without any protection, upfront and immediately everything. And there were no problems. So what you are saying here is pure nonsense. I can tell you that the transfer of 10 WMZ with protection is ridiculous. Is it thousands or millions? What are you shaking for? You are shaking for 10 dollars - 250 rubles. Think about it. You got some kind of dirty showdown over pennies. What can you do with 10 dollars? Nothing - you can't even go to a normal restaurant. It's a complete idiocy to fight over 250 roubles.......

55555_55 >> :

absolutely right...

You asked for 100% upfront payment for providing the demo...

Which I will keep, without any of your work on any possible errors...

You know what you're saying?

What's the point of ruining your reputation over 10 quid?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason almost every customer thinks he has a unique strategy (information, algorithm). And for some reason thinks that the performer is just waiting for the moment to take a trick, take this unique development and jump. And for some reason, this is what happens along the way, because really normal programmers refuse to work with them at some stage, due to excessive reinsurance and stinginess of the customer.

55555_55 >> :

Let all customers know - it's all their fault...

Uh-huh, most of the time.

LeoV писал(а) >>

You are deeply mistaken. I am not a programmer, I am someone who orders these programmers to write programs, just like you, because I don't know the language very well. I can tell you that I have transferred a lot more money to them without any protection, up front and everything at once. And there were no problems. So what you are saying here is pure nonsense. I can tell you that the transfer of 10 WMZ with protection is ridiculous. Is it thousands or millions? What are you shaking for? You are shaking for 10 dollars - 250 rubles. Think about it. You got some kind of dirty showdown over pennies. What can you do with 10 dollars? Nothing - you can't even go to a normal restaurant. It's a complete idiocy to get into a fight over 250 rubles.......

You're wrong... I wasn't arguing...

read the first post...

Integer писал(а) >>

It's completely absurd to pre-pay for a demo.

Post the correspondence where I offered this. Check out my profile and see the terms on which I usually work.

That's my opinion too...

But as they say, you can't take words out of my mouth...

What you suggested, that's what I said...

Dear moderators, maybe it's time to delete this pile of rancour? It has very little to do with the subject of the forum, and people have already blown off steam and it is already clear to everyone who is worth what...

Figar0 писал(а) >>
Dear moderators, maybe it's time to delete this heap of rancour? It has very indirect relation to the subject of the forum, and people have already let off steam and who is worth what to everyone is already clear...

How's the keyboard feeling after last night's whisky? Revived? )))))

Figar0 писал(а) >>
Honourable moderators, maybe it's time to delete this pile of rancour? It has very little to do with the subject of the forum, and people have already blown off steam and it's already clear to everyone...

Why...

Let the customers know what a pile of stench the 'local authorities' will lay on them if they try to defend their rights for their own money...

LeoV >> :

How's the keyboard feeling after the whisky? Revived? )))))

Judging by the presence of spaces in the post yes :)

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Judging by the gaps in the post, yes :)

Well at least one piece of good news ))))