Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 4

timbo писал (а) >>

To accept "Best Regards" as a nickname at the end of a letter is a lot of cleverness, you'd expect anything from such a person.

Ahh... Pumbo's on fire. ))))

timbo писал(а) >> to take "Best Regards" as a nickname at the end of the letter is to be clever, you can expect everything from such a person.

Regards - first name, Best - last name? Good surname ))))

timbo писал(а) >>

I'm telling you, woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo... Everyone who works for money is a freak, and those who work for free are the experts.

"Asking to be paid may offend the inventor of the super-system" (c) someone else

You're eager to get paid.... but you forget that you also have to work...

LeoV писал(а) >>

"The fool is the fool himself." Everyone here knows , but who are you? )))

You're right... locals peck and shit...

whoever spills the most shit on an outsider is the coolest...

some kind of grail...

they're just like little kids... ...they're probably trying to look like adults...

You made the old man laugh. You made the old man laugh.

55555_55 писал(а) >>

You want to make money.... But you forget that you also have to work...

Working for free or for 10 wmz? That's not working, that's just fooling around...

55555_55 писал(а) >>

You're right... locals peck and shit...

the one who gives the most shit about an outsider is the one who's cool...

some kind of grail...

they're just like little kids... ...they're probably trying to look like adults...

You made the old man laugh, you made him laugh...

Will you calm down?

Here's the situation:

I set my price for the work with the advance provision of a demo by me. The customer (5555_55), offered his price in half. I agreed on condition that I pay in full in advance. As an advance payment I received a WM transfer (in the amount offered by 55555_55) with the transaction protection and a letter saying that I will receive the protection code after the submission of the demo. To which I replied with a letter of complete refusal to do the job. Who violated what?

55555_55 писал(а) >>

You want to make money.... But you forget that you also have to work...

Can you imagine, when I had to, I worked in a mine, worked as a network engineer (ask Igor Kim what that is), and even as a diver. And you, how do you prefer to earn money, keeping an army of slaves working for you for free?

Integer >> :

Will you calm down?

The situation is as follows:

I quoted my price for the work with my prior provision of a demo. The buyer (5555_55) offered me half the price. I agreed on the condition that full advance payment is made.

Should have disagreed :) .

As a prepayment I received a transfer to WM (in the amount proposed 55555_55) with transaction protection and a letter that I will receive a protection code after submission of the demo. To which I replied with a letter of complete refusal to do the job. Who violated what?

Nobody did anything.

55555_55 >> :

You are eager to get paid.... but you're forgetting there's work to be done...

"There's a construction worker shortage in the country and you're sitting here sitting on your asses" (c) a young man commented on our work.

I suspect you would agree with him. And you'd be wrong.

"One bite", as many of us who want to help put it, also costs money. In your case, it's not 10 UU.

btw -- SPD.

55555_55 писал(а) >> whoever spills the most shit on an outsider is the coolest...

Well, who started all this fuss? >> who's the author of this thread? .... >> that's who's pouring the crap out ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, who started all this fuss? Who's the author of this thread? .... That's who's pouring this shit))))

Uh,that's where you're wrong..... Well, yes, a man came along, took a shit (he hastily accused), then the crowd came along and started smearing the pile, and the author of the topic himself also smeared.... But the goal is a noble one - to wipe it down, although everyone got dirty... And do not blame anyone, just gentlemen, customers sometimes forget that we also have accounts in the forex ... I personally, I put a price on the programming put relative to the depo, because I'm not a pro in programming =) when the depo is not there (I do for free, if there is time ...

To the author - there are still good coders, know it!!!