[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 717

Thank you, musical numbers I respect very much...

>

>

The last one ))

>

>

DC ***, Orenburg, 48 Marshala Zhukova str. from the client ******** Vera Mikhailovna, residing in Orenburg, 10 Sergeya Lazo str. The statement. On April, 28th, 2011 I have opened the investment account in SC *** for the sum of $5000(five thousand) US dollars with the intention to earn money as was promised by the advertising of SC. I am handicapped due to heart disease and I really need money for surgery, but it so happened that all my money is lost. On advice of your manager Aleksey Kanatnikov we have connected our invest account to the master account of the best trader from your rating LV-0125799 and the same day he opened trade № 5492698 and lost 379.2$, next day he opened trade, where he lost another 72.45$ on order № 5495030. Then trades were opened with orders #5535072, #5576094, #5603089, all of which were also losers, for a total of $1,084.51, I am sending you printouts of the charts of these trades. I am very perplexed by the fact that your best traders opened knowingly losing trades contrary to the signals and although some trades on the chart may have been closed in the plus, but the traders brought them to negative values. True, there were some positive deals for small amounts I am sending you my balance printout from my personal account. Then I disconnected from all master accounts, as I began to doubt the professionalism of your top traders. I started to play by myself and I had some positive trades, but on May 25th I opened unsuccessful deal on GBPYen, it went straight into redemption and I wanted to open a buy position on the same pair, but something unexpected happened, my three year old grandson suddenly ran up and grabbed the mouse and the deal was fixed to sell. We have been waiting for a few days to be able to close these trades with minimal losses, we already did that and were even in the black. During these last deals we have been charged unexpectedly high swaps (see balance printout), which were deducted from our balance. After that deals were closed by nobody on May, 31, although we still had 159,61$ in our account, they were closed with 2 minutes difference. If trades were not closed by you and large swaps were not taken and there were no losses of 1084,51$ by your best traders, judging by the chart, we would have won and there would not have been a loss of our whole balance. Based on all of the above, I ask that you analyse my trades that are causing me some confusion and also consider getting my money back, maybe from an insurance fund. I really need this money badly, I could have had at least one surgery done with it. Please do not deny my request. Please send me a reply in written form. Please find enclosed 9 pages. ******** V.M.

>