Equity and balance graph - page 31

I still don't understand the logic behind the alerts :(

I think we've been out of the Alert Drodown zone for some time now, but the indicator is still alerting us to misses of the past. :(

SZS: I thought the following: entered the zone alert - it beeps, got out of it - silent ...

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Still don't understand the logic of the alerts :(

Alexander, judging by the picture, this is an old version of the indicator. The new one has no line - "for the last 100 bars".

Your green background colour is killing me :)

Looks like I slowed down, the alert is really from an old version oh:)

My eyes are tired of both white and black backgrounds :)) but the green one is soothing, like Ilyich's lamp in Shushensk ;))

ZS: special thanks for the carent droid :)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

carnent drodown :)

>> what's that?

Geronimo >> :

What the hell is that?

What are you talking about? :)

---

SZU: sorry :) it seems it was not too late, but I got tired :) or you have defined your question later ;))

>> I'm talking about the current drawdown.)

Igor, somehow the alert doesn't work when you go through the alert dreadlock level :( already back and forth, and it doesn't ring :(

---

another wish: to have a possibility to change the location of displayed information on drawdowns, etc., ie at least 2 versions of the location of the inscriptions - at the top, as now, and at the bottom - not to be mixed up with the readings of the indicator itself

SZZ: yes, it is not always convenient to indent the chart, hence the wish :)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Igor, somehow the alert doesn't work when you go through the alert dreadlock level :( already back and forth, and it doesn't ring :(

How so? Maybe there was already an alert at this level? The next one will be if only the reached drawdown is exceeded.

Reset to the drawdown level specified in the parameters will occur only after a new equity peak is reached.

I have not tested it thoroughly yet, errors cannot be ruled out.

Proof in the form of a drawing is acceptable:). It should be smaller in size and in PNG or GIF format.

Another wish: to be able to change location of displayed information on drawdowns, etc., i.e. at least 2 options of label location - above, as now, and below - not to be mixed up with the indicator readings themselves

That's no problem. Pick them up and move them wherever you want. They'll stay there:)

Big green picture :)

Hasn't alerted once since midnight, although it would seem that it should - entered the alert dreadnought zone

It won't. The alert limit is moved every time. It is now at the lowest point as the end of the trend line indicating the amount of drawdown achieved.

Horizontal lines mean only the levels that are prescribed in the settings.

Or should we reset the border after leaving the alert zone? And what percentage value should be considered as the exit?

And whether to make the alert at the moment of exit?

Xupypr >> :

It won't. The alert limit is moved every time. It is now at the lowest point as the end of the trend line indicating the amount of drawdown achieved.

Horizontal lines mean only the levels that are prescribed in the settings.

>> so how? No, no, no, it's very, very much so >> so why?! :)

Or should we reset the boundary after leaving the alert zone? And what percentage value should be considered as the exit?

And do I do the alert at the moment of the exit?

Of course you have to reset it after you exit. Otherwise what's the point of "silent" alert? :) in on-line it's useless, but I want it :)

What's the value? The same 0.1% and mark it with a fanfare, so that you can hear it straight away :-R