Equity and balance graph - page 64

Sergey:

Good evening, if anyone has this video on the equity_virtual indicator left, please post it. Or maybe there is a detailed description of how to work with the indicator?

Good evening. All I have in my archive. The description of its work was in this thread.

Files:
virtual.zip  13100 kb
virtual2.zip  3413 kb

Igor Korepin:

Good evening. I'm posting everything I found in my archive. The description of the work was in this thread.

Thank you!

Fam:

Can you tell me what the phrase from Equity_v7 could mean: "Market overview is missing PROFIT"? It has never been there, but now when I switch t/f's it starts appearing.

I also found the following line in the history:

I contacted the support team and they said:

"This is not a specific order. Deals on your trading account are being archived. This is happening in accounts to save space."

Please advise how to change the code so that this message is ignored. Or maybe someone will help?

PS Fixed it myself, I will not delete the post, maybe someone will help.

I just added a line:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1)

it worked out:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1 && Instrument[j]!="PROFIT")

Used your correction. Yes, I avoided swearing at "PROFIT" but I still do not see changes of the balance curve. At least it does with me. Does it work for you?

Igor Korepin:

Good evening. I'm posting everything I found in my archive. A description of the work was in this thread.

sir,

I cannot put equity virtual.mq4 to my chart because it has compile errors.

Could you please correct me?

Can we change the equity line to the candlesticks?

Thank you.

Files: