Equity and balance graph - page 24

Xupypr, hello!

Can you tweak the indicator to work with 3 and 5 digit quotes, preferably Equity_v7

Dimitri, state the problem in detail. What do you mean, it doesn't work with five-digit quotes?

The picture shows 6-digit values and should be 5-digit values. Links where can this be given?

ps gave the links in private

It's all about non-standard tool names that look like "CURCUR_FX", not 5-6 digits of something.

Files:
equity_v7fx.mq4  17 kb

It works! Thank you very much!

Can the i-BalEq2 indicator be corrected so that accrued swaps are not included in the profit calculation? Thank you

No, i-BalEq2 cannot be corrected, as it's been a long time to go back to the first page:)

For version 7 and 8, you can - just replace OrderSwap() everywhere with 0. Go ahead.

Files:

Igor, I came across the Converter_Revers_Shu indicator , which is a modification of Period_Converter:

Is it possible to arrange in a similar way the display of "candle equity" indicator in a separate window?

What does it give?

- Ideal candlesticks, unlike the ones drawn a la Heiken Ashi (either bars or a line - right in the chart properties, all the usual settings, to any taste),

- possibility to "hang" other indicators on the obtained equity chart (the MA, for example, or whomever).

- ... Or, perhaps, experts working on closing all or a part of positions using complex algorithms of equity values processing to maximize profit

- I don't know what else could come to mind...

I think this may be a very interesting variant.

Hmm, it seems like an interesting idea at first glance...

That was my suggestion (see page 12). And I have already had some experience. Back in 2007 I wrote such a script to open the currency index as a standalone chart and immediately update it.

The code is almost ready. The only thing left to do is to bring it up to scratch:)