Equity and balance graph - page 38

Xupypr >> :

Why does a cow need a saddle?

+100

Xupypr >> :

Why does the cow need a saddle?

All you have to do is call a special script to find out the shoulder.

And I support the idea that there should be as much information in the work tool as possible.

you can have a set of spanners, or you can have a crescent wrench

for example, in your indicator I need to calculate the amount of cumulative points by a certain % on each position.

I may use a calculator or a script, but it would be better in an indicator

But I agree that you have to pay for service

- who's a witness?

- I'm a witness! What happened here...? (с)

Xupypr >> :

By the way:

Now the numbering will be in order anyway - automatic sorting by opening time. And after removing unnecessary trend line its vertical counterparts are also eliminated, independently:)

is this in the 11.09 version or is there a more recent one than the one on the previous page?

It's about the new version, which isn't ready yet.

Xupypr >> :
It's about the new version that's not ready yet.

there is suddenly another DarkOrange Current Drawdown line - is it supposed to be?

Could it still be the Drawdown Line?

Then it's fine - the alert went off, the line appeared.

Xupypr >> :

Could it still be the Drawdown Line?

Then it's OK - the alert went off, the line appeared.

No, it's just like I wrote - bold and oblique.

I wish I'd taken a screenshot.

after a while when further marking disappeared

Done!

---

Sorry, made a mistake with the subtraction of the spread (did not take into account the sell position).

The indicator is on the next page.

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Done!

// In order to emulate a partial closing of a position, the end of one trendline must be aligned with the start of the other.

Question .

1.If the end of the first trend line is anchored to the middle of a candle (corrected exit), then the beginning of the next trend line will be anchored to the end of the first one, automatically, if we put the beginning of the second line on the same candle?

2.Is it possible to draw 2 lines of different length from one point in the middle of a candle (corrected) - will it count correctly, and subtract the spread from one and the second?

3.Should I put $ sign before [-100,150] or after ?

----

In order for the indicator to add up the profits of 2 open positions, the direction (+ or - sign) of the second position must be the same as the direction (+ or - sign) of the first position