Equity and balance graph - page 51

med1um >> :

strange numbers on _SP500 (Alpari)

This index, like the others, is not trading. Hence the marketinfo function returns unreliable values. Probably, this is the reason.

Geronimo wrote >>.

dragging inside the candle is how?

Example of a correction inside a candle. First, the take order is triggered at the very top because the position opening was almost at the bottom of the candlestick.

Then the stop triggers - you were late to open and at the same take profit value you just didn't reach it.

Thank you, it all makes sense now

Surgeon, could you make a graph of balance and equity in pips? Redesign "i-BalEq2" to display only profit in pips for a single instrument or for all of them at once. This will be a separate version of the indicator. The balance in pips should display the fixed profit in pips and the equity that is not fixed and fluctuates.

Thank you.

L-user >> :

Surgeon, could you make a graph of balance and equity in pips? Redesign "i-BalEq2" to display only profit in pips for a particular instrument or for all of them at once. This will be a separate version of the indicator. The balance in pips should display the fixed profit in pips and the equity that is not fixed and fluctuates.

Thank you.

it is useful as an option, we change the money to points

Xupypr писал(а) >>

---

I've deleted the idler for now - it's still raw.

Who had time to download.

deleted... :( Do you plan to show the updated version?

L-user писал(а) >>

Surgeon, could you make a graph of balance and equity in pips? Redesign "i-BalEq2" to display only profit in pips for a particular instrument or for all of them at once. This will be a separate version of the indicator. The balance in pips should display the fixed profit in pips and the equity that is not fixed and fluctuates.

Thank you.

Can be made as an option in the seventh version, but only on one instrument.

sever29 wrote >>

It was deleted... :( Are you planning to show the updated version?

Planning to, of course, but not right now.

Igor, I would like to ask you, if it is not difficult, to add in the version Equity_virtual from 24.08.2009, in the block Show_Info a line of information - Change of Equity (in currency and %) from the date specified in the settings (add it to the settings)

Xupypr >> :

I'm planning to, but not now.

>> when would you say?

alexx_v >> :
Igor, I want to ask you, if it is not difficult, in the version Equity_virtual from 24.08.2009, in the block Show_Info add a line of information - Change of Equity (in currency and %) from the date specified in the settings (add it to the settings)

stand down! :)

alexx_v >> :

rebound ! :)

rise !