Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 83

Andrey Dik:

Now the vast majority of people don't know who Pushkin is, so now educated people are not allowed to hold literary contests, cultural events and get-togethers among themselves? - The only problem is that some hooligans come over, smell the excessive fumes and puff up, and as a result, a bunch of intellectuals get scared of crowds of over 3 people.

You still haven't understood what "optimization" means in two months? Or maybe you have difficulties with the words "championship" or "algorithm", if you want to raise your level of knowledge - deal with self-education.

In two threads in a row I have answered questions and tried to explain why traders need optimization, but got an indifferent glance at best, and at worst - aggression and attempts to bury the topic.

This isn't the first time you've suggested that most people are uneducated, and that's true in fact. But in the case of the population of this forum - far from it, most of the forum is well aware of what optimization is, but so lazy that they cannot even take ready-made examples of codes and participate in the event, let alone make any effort unless it brings direct benefit in monetary terms.

Look around, any questions from newbies are answered by what? - go fuck yourself! There are some very practical people here in a bad way, for whom dubious research and reading literature is a waste of money.

Kindly don't delete my post.

Do you remember the lip? Or are you reading it diagonally?

Karputov Vladimir:
Do you remember the lip? Or are you reading it diagonally?

I remember.

Do you remember which book I recommended for reading so that the right chakras of enlightenment would be opened? - Of course you do not remember and have not read it, because why should you waste your time on writing something, don't you? - That's what everyone seems to think and that's why there is no mass appeal that you are arguing for.

Andrey Dik:

Now the vast majority of people do not know who Pushkin is, so what, educated people are not allowed to hold literary competitions amongst themselves, ...

Do you consider yourself an educated person?
Just the two words "amongst yourselves" are an indication of your literacy.

Event:

Do you consider yourself an educated person?
Only two words "in between" describe your education.

I do. And I successfully use word formations and grotesque word combinations, which Pushkin also dabbled in, by the way.

And you haven't read the book as an introduction to the subject either? Well then at least read something of almost 8Gb literature, which is closer to you, and there is banking, and trading, and fashionable and no less relevant encryption.

Andrey Dik:

I do. And I successfully use word formations and grotesque word combinations, which Pushkin also dabbled in, by the way.

And you haven't read the book as an introduction to the subject either? Well then at least read something of almost 8Gb literature, which is closer to you, and there is banking, and trading, and fashionable and no less relevant encryption.

Who were you talking to? More bullshit?

Event:

Who were you talking to just now? More bullshit?

There, I told you so:

Andrey Dik:

... But I was met with at best an indifferent blank stare, and at worst aggression and attempts at obfuscation.

Read some books, I said, it is very useful! But moderators swear that the moderator doesn't provide any mass appeal...

Andrey Dik:

There you go, I told you so:

Read a book, I say, it's very useful! But the moderators are swearing that the author doesn't provide the masses...
They don't scold for nothing. You have an endless wile{}

Andrey Dik:

There, I told you.

Andrei, you need to be simpler, closer to uneducated cattle people. Get off the podium, drop the attitude, and communicate as equals.

Then maybe you won't get the hell kicked out of you.

Now, according to my feeling, the "intergalactic championship" did not take place, just because the orderly did not let the participants out of their rooms. Neither did the organiser.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Andrei, you need to be simpler, closer to uneducated cattle people. Get off the podium, drop the attitude, and communicate as equals.

Then maybe you won't get the hell kicked out of you.

Now, according to my feeling, the "intergalactic championship" did not take place, just because the orderly did not let the participants out of their rooms. And the organizer too.

What's the point, Andrei? You overtake on the road any red BMW driven by a dyed girl whose father, in the best case, bought a car for the 16-year birthday - that's a show-off, you know? If she would go to a factory, to a milling machine, if she is not smart, or to some research institute, she would earn money for a Kalina, then yes, but here she is just showing off.

And here, what's the point of showing off? Do you have any questions? - Ask them. You want to argue my merits? - Prove it, I'd be happy to. Just interested in doing some research and talking to smart people? - That's what I'm here for, come join me.

In private, just today, I was suggested by one participant from the list a visual panel, which would be colorful and convenient, so it would be easy for participants to connect their algorithms to the panel ... That is, a person offers real help, sensible suggestions, I am very grateful to such people.

It's summer now, lots of people are heating their bubbles in Cyprus and Sochi, which is good, but right now it's hard to provide the masses for that reason as well. So let's wait for the friend who offered gratuitous help until September, and then we'll see.

There's a well-known satirist-humorist who hangs out here all the time (his profile says so) - a programmer of incredible strength. I asked him, is there anything to help, not me but those who want to participate and have problems with MQL... but no, he just wants to laugh and criticize....

Andrey Dik:

What's the big deal, Andrei? A red BMW, driven bya paintedgirl, overtakes you on the road...

A man wouldn't allow it)))

Andrey Dik:

Same here, what's the big deal? Any questions? - Ask them. You want to argue my merits? - Prove it, I'll be glad to...

What merit? Prove it yourself, and if you could just slow down, I'm writing it down.