Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 77

Andrey Dik:

The algorithm should be screwed on exactly as in the task. The same connection interface will be on the championship FF.

In other words, everyone who can connect to this FF from the task and work with it will be able to participate in the championship.

Making a script. The script imports the functions of the library "FFtest.ex5" and solves the problem with the text. Is there any reason why the solution should be put in the library, or is it still possible in the script?

Реter Konow:
I am making a script. The script imports functions from the "FFtest.ex5" library and solves the problem with the text. Is there any reason why the solution should also be placed in the library, or can it be done in the script?
Specifically for this FF, you can. But why not just do it the way it's supposed to be done for the championship?

Andrey Dik:
For this particular FF, you can. But why not just do it the way it's supposed to be done for the championship?
I'll do it in two variants. A script and a library.

Реter Konow:
I'll do it in two versions. A script and a library.
Why make extra work?

Andrey Dik:
Why do extra work?
For practice).

Реter Konow:
For practice).
Any results on the text task yet?

Andrey Dik:
Do you have any results on the text task yet?
Sure. Almost finished. I will improve the results as much as possible until the 11th.

Andrey Dik:
Any results on the text problem yet?
What about the prize money? Is anyone else solving the text problem?

Funny, the whole solution took me six hours. :)

Реter Konow:
What about the prize money? Is anyone else solving the text problem?
What about the prize money for the word problem? -I don't understand the question.