Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 82

Реter Konow:

So you think I cheated?

You had exactly the same conditions as me and Event. I said I could post the compiled script. (Post it?)

You, as a contestant in the text problem solving competition, should have posted your version. You have not posted it, and you have not even said your results. Although, I lie - your results of solving the problem with the text you said at the beginning, and me and Event beat you by more than 20 times the result. I turned a blind eye to it. Well, I think - a man creates universal algorithms, and such tasks are not serious for him...

(Although it is strange - a universal algorithm, which, due to its universality, loses in effectiveness to non-universal algorithms. Something is wrong here...)

And what does content knowledge have to do with it? You can change the string to any other string.

Here is an instance of my script. It is made on mt4. I rewrote the library from FF to mt4. I am used to work with this platform. I simply changed the line from #import "FFtext.ex5" to #import "FFtext.ex4" in my script and saved FF under that name as a library on mt4.

You could of course do it on mt5, but it's not that important.

Files:

Реter Konow:
See, I told you, why did you have to get so attached to the contents of a particular task? Why "a" first? - Because it comes first in the key? And everything else has nothing to do with "universality" and is therefore useless where the "guts" of the problem are unknown, and useless for the championship.

Today is the 11th of July, the day of the start of the championship.

Are there any forum administrators willing to spend some of their time compiling the FF and running algorithm tests on the participants?

"Many, like myself, have visited this fountain; but some are no more, others wander far away. [Sadi]"

epigraph to A.S. Pushkin's "The Fountain of Bakhchisarai"

So has the championship started or what?

Alexandr Saprykin:
So has the championship started or what?
No. The judges did not show up for the event.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"Many, like myself, have visited this fountain; but some are no more, others wander far away. [Sadi]"

epigraph to A.S. Pushkin's "The Fountain of Bakhchisarai"

+
No water was brought to this fountain.
Designer's mistake)

Andrey Dik:
No. The judges did not show up for the event.
Soap the judges))

How can you conduct anything if the subject matter itself is a dark forest for the vast majority. Besides, I have said more than once - to begin with, you need to remove your pouting lip and condescend to the users, to show and explain the subject matter. But no one wanted to listen - and therefore the natural result.

Karputov Vladimir:

How can you conduct anything if the subject matter itself is a dark forest for the vast majority. Besides, I have said more than once - to begin with, you need to remove your pouting lip and condescend to the users, to show and explain the subject matter. But no one wanted to listen - and so the logical result.

Today, the vast majority do not know who Pushkin is, so what, educated people should not hold literary contests, cultural events and get-togethers between themselves? - The only problem is that some hooligans will come running out of breath and a bunch of intellectuals will get scared of crowds larger than 3 people.

You still haven't understood what "optimization" means in two months? Or maybe you have difficulties with the words "championship" or "algorithm", if you want to raise your level of knowledge - deal with self-education.

In two threads in a row I have answered questions and tried to explain why traders need optimization, but got an indifferent glance at best, and at worst - aggression and attempts to bury the topic.

This isn't the first time you've suggested that most people are uneducated, and that's true in fact. But in the case of the population of this forum - far from it, most of the forum is well aware of what optimization is, but so lazy that they cannot even take ready-made examples of codes and participate in the event, let alone make any effort unless it brings direct benefit in monetary terms.

Look around, any questions from newbies are answered by what? - go fuck yourself! There are some very practical people here in a bad way, for whom dubious research and reading literature is a waste of money.

Kindly don't delete my post.