Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 111

Реter Konow:

Let me swing at your post.

What are you trying to do now? - Carry out a provocation?

With such weak jargon blather: "like, stupid, suckers, swing..."?

Don't you have the imagination for a more subtle and intelligent provocation?

Take an example of trolling from Mr. Zelinsky. That's how you provoke...

That's weak. We need to bring in tanks and artillery.

Реter Konow:

What are you trying to do now? - Provoke?

Take an example of trolling from Mr. Zelinsky. That's how you provoke...

No, I have a different style of communication - I'm more rude

and I only work the distance, the short ones aren't my thing.

Реter Konow:

What are you trying to do now? - Carry out a provocation?

Take an example of trolling from Mr. Zelin/sky. That's how you provoke ...

It's you who occasionally engage in provocation -- you deliberately take the interlocutor on "gotcha -- gotcha" -- that's your style of dialogue, which showed up back in the first thread, where you pestered literally everyone with your "afraid to participate?" and other stuff.

You start by familiarizing yourself with such terms as "trolling", "provocation", "insult" -- and then use them loosely and inappropriately.

As for my trolling, if you look through my comments starting from the first thread -- you might be surprised to find that a) most of my comments are relevant, although not to your poking and prodding -- b) what can be somewhat considered trolling is usually a response to invective directed at me -- c) the thread host's endless insults and rudeness not just at me

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Weak. We need to bring in tanks and artillery.
There is no battle yet...

In the history of this forum, this is probably the only thread where direct insults towards forum members are not removed or moderated.

Here -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page98-- there's no mate at all from a "polite and benevolent" topic-starter

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

1. It's you who occasionally engage in provocation - you deliberately take the interlocutor on a "gotcha - gotcha" basis - that's your style of dialogue, which came out in the first thread, where you pestered literally everyone with your "afraid to participate?" and so on.

2. You start by familiarizing yourself with such terms as "trolling", "provocation", "insult" -- and then use them out of proportion and off-topic.

3. as for my trolling, if you look through my posts starting from the first thread -- you might be surprised to find that a) most of my comments are relevant, though not to your way of thinking -- b) 4. what can be drawn to some extent to the term "trolling", is generally a response to invective directed at me -- c) the threadmaster's endless insults and rudeness not just at me

1. Please cite my provocations and trolling so that your words are not idle talk.

2. I'm familiar with the concept of provocation and insult since I was about seven. The concept of "trolling" generalizes the concepts of "provocation" and "insult".

3. Quote me where you said what you said on the subject.

4. Your endless participation in the process of your endless insults by the topicstarter (as you claim) is surprising. Why are you present where you are insulted and disrespected?

Yuri Evseenkov:
What's wrong with the mobile version of the site? When replying to a post, the quote code appears instead of the text of the quote. To Andrew: How many times did you access the function to get this minimum? My first access to the function was as in the description of the method.

1000 accesses. Initialisation by random values in the range.

It's not clear to me why the first call has values of 0.5? Why not 0.01 or 57.19 or 100.0? Very interesting.

Реter Konow:

4. Your endless participation in the process of your endless insult by the topicstarter (as you claim) is surprising. Why are you present where you are insulted and disrespected?

The forum is a community.

If you want to communicate directly with just the two of you, go to a private room and measure things there.

If you want to communicate on a forum, be a beaver and keep your mouth shut.

Реter Konow:

1. Please cite my provocations and trolling so that your words are not empty-handed.

2. I've been familiar with the concepts of provocation and insult since I was about seven years old. The concept of "trolling" generalizes the concepts of "provocation" and "insult".

3. Please provide me with a quote that says what you think on the subject.

4. Your endless participation in the process of your endless insults by the topicstarter (as you claim) is surprising. Why are you present where you are insulted and disrespected?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Algorithm Optimization Championship.

Retag Konow, 2016.07.22 20:27

Well, by not including yourself among the most adequate people here, you've set yourself up. )

That the topicstarter may have "crowned" himself, that he cherished his GA, is his own business. However, by organising the championship he showed initiative, courage, persistence and a desire for objective self-assessment through competition with others. That in itself commands respect.

Mr. Zelinsky has shown nothing but a variety of trolling on this thread, but his merit is that it has worked for those viewers who like trolling, and the event has become more crowded. All in all, for the sake of objectivity, we must admit that Mr Zielinski has also helped to popularise the championship.

Personally, I liked how easily you handled the text, so I would have liked to see you among the participants.

P.S. And about the insults from the topicstarter - trolling begets trolling.

First youcite the provocations and trolling of "Mr Zielinski".

Event:

First youcite the provocation and trolling of "Mr Zielinski".
I don't get it, and where is the provocation and trolling?