The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 58

Lazar Buga:
Where were these conclusions drawn from? Based on the two completely illogical articles you cited above?

No, the articles are just news. And the conclusions you can draw yourself if you make a little mental effort, just a rudimentary knowledge of the structure of the banking system and the functioning of the modern model of the economy.

News cannot be "logical" or "illogical". The very phrase "illogical news" is meaningless.

Andrey Dik:

The funny thing is that for all the "omnipotence" of the states it is very easy to bring them down to earth, all they have to do is refuse to use the dollar to other countries. Even more amusing is that the states cannot do the same to bring down the economy of, say, Russia.

No economy, no state. In fact, the entire power of the states is based on the ubiquitous payment in dollars and nothing more. The states' economy is as vulnerable as Kashchei the Immortal's life is to a needle. The states economy itself cannot exist locally using dollars, everything is based on the influx of surplus value on the use of dollars in other countries, not on the efficiency of the domestic economy.

It's like a mosquito sitting on the body of an elephant, imagining itself to be the almighty ruler of the world. The elephant cannot get rid of the bloodsucker himself, he cannot reach the mosquito's legs. But another elephant can help, the blow will be painful for the donor elephant, but it will get better quickly.

No money flowing into the economy (with no surplus value in the economy itself) - no armaments, no scientific progress, no nothing - back to the Stone Age.

oh my god ! what a load of crap you're talking about ! it's like the stone age !

"surplus value..."

Denis Sartakov:

my god ! what a load of crap you're saying ! it's like the stone age !

"surplus value..."

very well argued, i'm blown away.

Andrey Dik:
very reasoned, I'm blown away.

Just don't get into an argument here.)

The quid will come anyway... And some crypto backed by gold will emerge too.

Andrey Dik:

The funny thing is that for all the "omnipotence" of the states it is very easy to bring them down to earth, all they have to do is refuse to use the dollar to other countries. Even more amusing is that the states cannot do the same to bring down the economy of, say, Russia.

No economy, no state. In fact, the entire power of the states is based on the ubiquitous payment in dollars and nothing more. The states' economy is as vulnerable as Kashchei the Immortal's life is to a needle. The states economy itself cannot exist locally using dollars, everything is based on the influx of surplus value on the use of dollars in other countries, not on the efficiency of the domestic economy.

It is like a mosquito sitting on the body of an elephant, imagining itself to be the all-powerful ruler of the world. An elephant cannot get rid of a bloodsucker on its own, it has no legs to reach the mosquito. But another elephant can help, the blow will be painful for the donor elephant, but it will get better quickly.

No money flowing into the economy (with no surplus value in the economy itself) - no armaments, no scientific progress, no nothing - back to the Stone Age.

What's the point, what's the joy in that? Then to sit in your bolt and squawk without even realising how good life can be?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the point, what's the joy in it? Then sit in your bolt and squawk, not even knowing how good life can be?

Why do you have such a bad life...? Have you ever tried to change your life?

But this is not about your stupid life without joy in the swamp, this is about the trends in world currencies.

Andrey Dik:

Why is your life so bad? Haven't you tried to change things in your life?

But it's not about your stupid life without joy in the swamp, it's about the trends in world currencies.

If it's about trends, then why so much about me?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If it's about trends, then why so much about me?

That's what I'm saying - don't complain, we're talking about trends here, not about your life in the swamp.

"A pig will always find dirt" (C).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the point, what's the joy in it? Then to sit in your bog and squawk, not even knowing how good life can be?

Andrey Dik:

That's what I'm saying - don't complain, we're talking about trends here, not about your life in the swamp.

"A pig will always find dirt."

So I'm wondering why you're so biased towards the collapse of the dollar. Are you slowly learning how to read?

Andrey Dik:

Why is your life so bad? Haven't you tried to change something in your life?

But this is not about your stupid life without joy in the swamp, this is about the trends in world currencies.

This guy (and a few other regulars) has amateurs all around him.
But he himself is a pro by nature. Knows everything.
That's why almost one hundred percent of his posts are "refutations" of posts by other forum participants. He (they), of course, are right in some way.
But his reasoning is very down-to-earth. He is guided only by the facts of the past. Does not like predictions. And he does not want to look ahead.
And if he does look ahead, he sees little, because he is not accustomed to observe changes where, according to his "definition", there should not and cannot be any.