FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 71

Вадим Новопашин:
And the yen is looking downwards for the long term
I can calculate dates, but +-3-6 months is too much for local people.

Вадим Новопашин:
The yen is looking down for the long term
The yen is going down ... There is sideways momentum and overheating in buyers, so nothing prevents an increase ... 126 is a preliminary target ... it may be so ... I will give you a drawing ...

Of course predictions, especially long-term ones, are not very accurate ... But it's just very beautiful))

The most interesting thing of course is not what we are drawing here, but the pound and the harrier. Oh I'm afraid they'll gap back to the trend...

new-rena:
The most interesting thing of course is not what we are drawing here but the pound and the moon. Oh, I'm afraid they will gap back against the trend...
And there is already talk that the U.S. is imposing new sanctions...

azfaraon:
GEP only because they are more of a commodity ...And there is already talk that the U.S. is imposing new sanctions ...
Their sanctions are for us... They have had stability there for a long time now, and let them read our history... So we do not have to get used to it.

new-rena:
Their sanctions to us... They've had stability there for a long time, but let them read our history... So we are not used to it.
I was talking about Iran... For the lunar, it looks like 1.50... Better, they may correct to 1.4240... From the last 350 points (4 digits), only a shadow may remain on the MN candle...

azfaraon:
I was talking about Iran ...For the Loon it looks like 1.50...Better at best they will correct it to 1.4240...
How and where do you see - I can't believe it... Personally, I have the indyuk showing in the same direction, but without a target so far. //I redid the multi-induk today, I will try it in trades this week.

new-rena:
How and where you see it - I can't believe it...
Don't make fun)))

azfaraon:
Don't make fun of it)))

I'm the only one here)

sometime I'll tell you the logic behind the software that was in the signals. It did have a good percentage of hits, though.... She was down on the commodities. Up to the initial deposit and another -10%. I`m thinking at the moment how to fix this problem. The reason is clear - the trend. Most likely this idea will help.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

MQL4. Level and MA

Victor Nikolaev, 2016.01.17 15:32

Crossings are quite rare.

MA1=iMA(....);
MA2=iMA(....);
MA3=iMA(....);
if ((MA1-MA2)*(MA2-MA3)<0) // Пересечение
{
// Ваш код
}

The speed is higher. Although it is not always possible to use it.

Multiplication is faster than complex logical expression.

For work in optimization mode is relevant.