FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 76

Lesorub:

I'm holding it for now, I'll close it at night.

I'll open again tomorrow (sorry to pay the swap...)

If they do not go slowly but rush to the upper boundaries, and then bounce back above 42072, they may go in the boo. the market is at a standstill or they are waiting for the news or the EuRa is going uphill

my forecast for 19th january Tuesday

Believe it or not...

Ekaterina Babaeva:

Believe it or not...

Yes, Katie, yes. Only after the news, before that there will be petty brain-wrenching twists and turns!

There will be strong inertial moves after the news, so I will wait for them.

Вадим Новопашин:
The market is frozen or the news is pending or the EUR is on the rise. the market is at a standstill or they are waiting for the news or the EuRa is going uphill

The market is not frozen, volumes and voltages are rising, monopolists have also joined in, there should be a discharge soon https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4493941/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade.

График EURUSD, H1, 2016.01.19 05:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2016.01.19 05:09 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.19 05:09 UTC.

I've been trading for a long time, but this is the first time I've seen it :) I've never seen such a profit from a 0.01 lot

The broker went crazy :)

Lesorub:
When shall we go to the restaurant?

That's great, Lesorubych!

What a restaurant, I have enough money for a flat in Moscow :) They got a candle on GBPUSD, they fixed it all, and I fell out of bed in the middle of the night .

iIDLERr:
That'll do. But it's not interesting. Where did Grandpa go?
Both accounts were banned. There's censorship and grace here now.

Lesorub:

It's a crappy question, open an account with the grands...

They'll give you money every day with these candles.

I'll try to buy some:

Turn the monitor upside down...)

Server Muradasilov:

I've been trading for a long time but this is the first time I've seen it :) I've never seen such a profit from a 0.01 lot

The broker went crazy :)

The broker caused psychological trauma. Demand money and treat nerves for a week in Gishpaniya).