FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 66

The bulls on the eurik need to close the daily above 09816 or let the snot go there it will mean either their victory or at least equilibrium

Teacher:
What do you want, granny? Didn't you peep the operators on the face? Come and scratch my heel - you can earn some money, buy some poppies.
Go soak the beds or there won't be a harvest, grandson... wrong address to write to.

The aussie had another level 68224 which I underestimated and probably bounced from it. does anyone use the levels I write here ?

Evgeniy Balchin:
Go soak the seedbeds or there will be no harvest, grandson... wrong address with your writing...
run and give Denis a hand for the australian - he must be tired...

Вадим Новопашин:
The aussie had another level 68224 which I underestimated and probably bounced from it. does anyone use the levels I write here?
i'm going to short the kanadian.)

Tantrik:
the Canadian is shorting - it's coming)))
I wrote that at least it goes down to support Is something wrong?)))) i.e. could i pipsally pullback and push the snot down? or you can't see the snot between the 900 pips. the next target for the Canadian is 46295 from there the snot is an omen!)))

I am thinking about it. if the day closes below 09150 it will be a bummer for jews for sure. but something tells me they will close the day there to create intrigue and uncertainty. i am thinking about it. i will delete buy order first thing on monday and look for a sale.

Вадим Новопашин:
If the day closes below 09150 it's a bummer for jews for sure, but something tells me they will close the day there to create intrigue and uncertainty
the intrigue is in 911)

Karputov Vladimir:

What's with the bordello?

MT4 re-installed on build 950 and took everything down... now where do I look for my scripts?

Nestradamus:

What's with the bordello?

MT4 reinstalled on build 950 and took everything down... now where do I look for my scripts?

Hi!

I've been swimming in this kind of trouble.

You will have to switch on your MetaEditor and in the Navigator you will have to right click on "MQL4" folder and select "open". This will open an Explorer. You should eventually find your directories from the old programs.