FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 486

Poor Teacher, don't worry, it may come back to 1.12, you can close the doldrums.... maybe not))))

My children, I have bad news for you, the wooden one is dying, we will bury it in the next few months (Teacher, you are a horse, but we honor you, tell us how to catch a low on the m5 and how you price goes in different directions on different TFs. I want to join the high....

Good day...

Thoughts for next week .

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5468375/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management

График EURUSD, H4, 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5468374/gbpusd-h1-templer-holdings-management
График GBPUSD, H1, 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График GBPUSD, H1, 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.07.16 11:42 UTC.

sxww:
My children, I have bad news for you, the wooden one is dying, we'll be burying him in the next few months.

I think... 83 will definitely...

Lesorub:

I guess... 83 would be exactly...

Well, as always, just below the previous high))) No, my dear, a hundred will be good.

sxww:
Well, as always, just below the previous hai))) No, my dear , a hundred will be good.
finally...

Lesorub:
finally...
Do you honour the Teacher?))

Lesorub:
All humans are brothers and sisters!

How can you say that about HIM? !!!!!

Ruble is yours, get some more sales and collapse, for how long do not ask, may be a couple of weeks, may be a couple of months, I do not see the future)

So when do we end up buying USDRUByl?