FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 488

Nestradamus:

Shaman Hey!!! Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I went out drinking vodka. It went so well that I didn't make it to the computer till this morning.

Don't get mad at the dashes, Gunn's alive, but not everyone can understand them... Better tell the Great Law of Underwear Construction, cheer up the conspiracy...

About the rims...

You say, Nestradamus, Gunn lives forever? ))))

No teacher, I'll tell you a tale.)

No one doubts that the quid will rise in the near future, do they? I mean the people who are sensible, and I assess the nearest future as the nearest half a year. So, we have something closer to the end of the year.

Let's look at what we have with put options on the Canadian for December.

We see that at 65-68 strings the price of December option contract is from 2 to 9 points.

As long as they are given out for free, not to go deep into the calculation of their value, everybody can calculate it himself by looking at the Canadian specifications on the CME web-site.

So you buy them on Monday, turn off the computer, turn on in November and see that your Gunn is the kid with the slingshot))))

Where to buy. I'm not going to list brokers, I will only say that good brokers have option accounts from $500 to $10000, in general, the sums are not cosmic. And the commission for the option contract is from $0.5 to $8.

sxww:

You say, Nestradamus, Gunn lives forever? ))))

No teacher, I'll tell you a tale.)

No one doubts that the quid will rise in the near future, do they? I mean the people who are sensible, and I assess the nearest future as the nearest half a year. So, we have something closer to the end of the year.

Let's look at what we have with put options on the Canadian for December.

We see that at 65-68 strings the price of December option contract is from 2 to 9 points.

As long as they are given out for free, not to go deep into the calculation of their value, everybody can calculate it himself by looking at the Canadian specifications on the CME web-site.

So you buy them on Monday, turn off the computer, turn on in November and see that your Gunn is a slingshot boy))))

I don't see the justification for the slingshot! Gunn would have calculated your slingshot at once if he'd lived to see it...

You're basing your inferences on an analysis of the actions of speculators, who make up 1% of the mass of forex transactions, while Gunn knew the law of exchange rate movements of instruments. And these are completely different things.

So that's my morning fairy tale...

Nestradamus:

I don't see the rationale for the slingshot! Gunn would have calculated your putocalls in a heartbeat if he'd lived to see them...

You are basing your conclusions on an analysis of the actions of speculators, who constitute 1% of the mass of forex transactions, while Gunn knew the law of exchange rate movements of instruments. And these are completely different things.

So that's my morning fairy tale...

Nah, I'm basing it on the fact that the quid will appreciate, reasons are a tenth of a point)

sxww:
Nah, I'm basing this on the fact that the quid is going to go up, reasons are a thing of the past).
The quid will of course go up, if it doesn't collapse. No matter how you look at it, it is an artificial construct, a so-called "confidence trick". And if the quid lasted longer than it should, thanks to the fall of the Union, it does not mean that it will last forever...

Yes, and the index paints a nice picture...

Nestradamus:
The price of the quid will certainly go up, if it does not collapse. No matter how rotten the construction is, the so-called "confidence trick". And if the quid has lasted longer than it should, thanks to the fall of the Union, that does not mean it will last forever...

As for the analysis of bidders' actions, I think it is the only thing worth watching, if there are no sellers, the price will go up and vice versa, and all sorts of "theories" do not appeal to me, I want the money).

As for the "divorce", it is as it is and as long as it collapses there is no chance).

Jesse Livermore and William Gunn certainly had supernatural powers. Have studied a bit of Gunn's biography. At least read Gunn's course on the human body. Is it possible for an ordinary man to write such things. And Livermore repeatedly in his first book hints a bit at such things. So without them it would be very difficult to understand it, or it would take many years to learn these practices (and not sure what else would work). So Strange is right, only real transactions and nothing else will help in predicting the market. Especially when these people lived like that there was no forex as it looks now. And their practices were not designed for it.

are you all making noise? =) the weather's great, jump in the water instead of sitting at your computer =)

sxww:

As for the analysis of bidders' actions, I think it is the only thing worth watching, if there are no sellers, the price will go up and vice versa, and all sorts of "theories" do not appeal to me, I want the money).

As for the "swindle", it is as it is, until it crumbles we are no longer possible)

If you analyzed 100%, or at least 51% of traders, I'd be the first to take my hat off to you. But with 1% it's hard to have the truth. And don't say the old truth - "You don't have to eat all the soup to taste it, one spoonful is enough". A spoonful of soup may contain all the ingredients, yours may contain only the limescale, i.e. speculators. They do not move the market, but try to profit from its movements.
max325:
Jesse Livermore and William Gunn certainly had supernatural powers. Did some research on Gunn's biography. At least read Gunn's course on the human body. Is it possible for an ordinary man to write such things. And Livermore repeatedly in his first book hints a bit at such things. So without them it would be very difficult to understand it, or it would take many years to learn these practices (and not sure what else would work). So Strange is right, only real transactions and nothing else will help in predicting the market. Especially when these people lived like that there was no forex as it looks now. And their practices were not designed for it.

You know what's sweet on a freebie.

If Gunn spent 10 years studying a fairly simple commodity market before he started making money, how much time have you taken to study the global financial system?