FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 490

max325:
Yes, yes and HE. Well, I put him with the others. )))
HE's great, HE taught us how not to do)

max325:
On real deals and he claimed that there were patterns. Only it doesn't say anything about the templates anywhere. By not intended - I mean they probably need to be adjusted in some way.
Replace the word patterns with "patterns".

sxww:

So I analyse 100% of the participants, spot, futures and options) Well, trading swaps and forwards just has almost no effect on the market because of the very small percentage in the total number, so let's say 99%).

I started earning steadily after a little less than four years of studying the market, because I was gnawing at it all day and night.

And where do you get the data? I mean $7,600,000,000 in daily trades.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

There are no "patterns", there is a time when an instrument is ripe for a trade, short, medium or long term, depending on who has what and how many positions in hand.

Nestradamus:
And where do you get the data? I mean on $7,600,000,000 daily trades.

I have no idea how many deals there are and where in a day.

For each separate symbol I can tell who and what types of positions they hold and their amount, but I do not know how many deals.

I have recently given these links, central banks sites, SOT reports and SME site.

In order to avoid unnecessary questions, the CME website publishes all trades, including spot trades, not just on their exchange.

And where else can you get the data , mona at Privoz
))))
Today again I will go There, to life, to bargain, to market, And I will lead an army of songs With the surf of the market in a duel!
<1914> Velimir Khlebnikov

I think it makes no sense to make assumptions about the future based on statistics from the past, because sometimes I saw such situations with hand positions that I just stunned myself and could not believe that it is real).

Veniamin Skrepkov:
All patterns end at 200 pips. Patterns start at 400 and end at 5000. I haven't seen anything lower or higher yet.

sxww:

I have no idea how many trades there are and where per day.

I can tell by an individual instrument who holds what positions and their size, but how many trades I don't know.

Blessed is he who believes.

The key word is "poses". Most traders have an opinion that the whole world is speculating as they are and not working.

Nestradamus:

Blessed is he who believes.

The key word is poses. Most traders have the impression that the whole world is not working, but speculating, just like them.

Looking at this crazy world, I personally have the impression that some of them steal, the others speculate, and the ones who work are total suckers, which are not so numerous and getting fewer and fewer.

As for faith, it is not faith, it is the bare numbers, I mean the number of contracts in hand and the turnover between banks.

sxww:

Looking at this fucking world, I personally have the impression that some are stealing, others are speculating, there are some lame-asses working around them, while the real work is done by total suckers, who are not so numerous and becoming fewer and fewer in number.

As for faith, it is not faith, it is the bare numbers, I mean the number of contracts in hand and the turnover between banks.

Well if you think the world economy is driven by total suckers then the end of the world is near ))))