FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 487

sxww:

How can you say that about HIM? !!!!!

Ruble is yours, get some more sales and collapse, in how much time don't ask, could be a couple of weeks, could be a couple of months, I don't see a future)

What's this cardiogram?

Dimmerd:
So when do we end up buying USDRUB?
the ruble should be sold now, buy later

azfaraon:

Good day...

Thoughts for next week .

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5468375/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management

I'm thinking the same thing. Somewhere in there I'll be adding to the sales, if there is any growth at all.

sxww:
My children, I have bad news for you, the wooden one is dying, we will bury it in the next few months (Teacher, even though you are a horse, but we honor you, tell us how to catch a low on the m5 and how your price goes in different directions on different TFs. I want to join the high....
Strange. I agree with you that the Rouble will fall. The only question is when and from which marks it will start. As far as I understand it will happen in pair with the Canadian. At least, that is how it was last year. And concerning the Canadian there was no global reversal from 1,25 (at least, not yet, we have not passed the mark 1,34). That is why at the moment we may see a low close to 1.23 and go up from there. (Hold buying cadchf, selling eurcad and gbpcad)

I don't trade the ruble, it's a byproduct of analysis, when I wrote clearly - I don't know if you live in Russia and don't know when your ruble falls.....

Alexey Busygin:
you should sell the rouble now, buy it later

Leshenka, very insightful))))

max325:
Strange. I agree with you that the rouble will fall. The only question is when and from which marks it will start to move. And as I understand it should happen in pair with the Canadian. At least, that is how it was last year. And concerning the Canadian, the global reversal for some reason has not taken place from 1,25 (at least, not yet, we have not passed the mark 1,34). That is why at the moment we may see a low close to 1.23 and go up from there. (I hold buying cadchf, selling eurcad and gbpcad)
The Canadian and the ruble are quite different instruments. I took profit on the Canadian at once, and I still hold lower trades, irrespective of the outcome, that is my trading style.

I understand our Great Master has retreated to his cave to..., ugh, meditate?)

Max, the Canadian is on sale as well, noted where I took it, it may of course still be delayed, so there will be boo and entrances at a more favourable price.

The good news is that in both the ruble and the Canadian mm are sitting at their ... in sales, but the meat is stubbornly buying)

Tantrik:
Rarity! You're like a mammoth with your features. (alive!)

Shaman Hey!!! Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I went out drinking vodka. It went so well, I didn't make it to the computer till this morning.

Don't get all misty-eyed (Gunn is the liveliest), but not everyone can understand them... Better tell the Great Law of Underwear Construction, raise the spirits of the conspiracy