FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 484

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, from that point of view, yeah, that's fine, too.

but it is difficult to track and analyse in the long term.

The key word is why, it doesn't have to be long term, it can be intraday.

That's why I opened a buy backcad at 2870. Because at the current weekly contract there bought put options for 2.3 million and stupidly locked in, Friday because the bids flew through the volume on the futures, locked in. Why the take at 2970? Because there were 2,682 futures sold at 2,985.

sxww:

The key word is why, it doesn't have to be long term, you can also go intraday.

That's why I opened a buyback at 2870. Because the current weekly contract there bought put options for 2.3 million and stupidly locked in, Friday because bids flew through the volume on the futures, we locked in. Why the take at 2970? Because there were 2,682 futures contracts sold, at 2,985.

Well, the teacher started an education, I'm the one who got lucky.

sxww:
Hello, Old One! Are you still treating the Rainmaker?

sxww:

The key word is why, it doesn't have to be long term, you can also go intraday.

That's why I opened a buyback at 2870. Because the current weekly contract there bought put options for 2.3 million and stupidly locked in, Friday because bids flew through the volume on the futures, we locked in. Why the take at 2970? Because there were 2682 futures contracts sold, at 2985.

You can certainly look at that, but it's not enough for real - penetrating full-fledged analytics.

---

see how beautifully you can analyse trades from monitoring

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5466106/eurusd-h1-alpari-limited-123

I'll just take the first account I see.

it's very convenient and beautiful to see the trading style, even the pending and canceled pauses are visible

If a trader shows such a trading - and moreover gives his vision in this thread - it will be appreciated many times more - than the simple rubbish

График EURUSD, H1, 2016.07.15 19:00 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2016.07.15 19:00 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
График EURUSD, H1, Alpari Limited: 123

Well, here you can see the full-fledged work stats (removed the signs of identification that would not be perceived as advertising)

I can really see that the drawdown is acceptable !

It is clear that the guy trades a generally adequate - and here if he also starts to give here the analytics - the difference between the description of the entrance and the description of the confirmation of real monitoring will be perceived better - I hope now you better understand what I mean

The eura is a lira at the close...

Lesorub:

EUR - Lira at the close...

And the pound is down 2,000p. I don't understand how to trade pairs like that. So something is wrong in Turkey.

max325:
And the pound is down 2,000p. I don't understand how to trade such pairs.

Lesorub:

the quotes in the evening are still there...

and here 1700 p. jokingly...

Yeah, a bit like that. And the spread is 50p.

Yuri, if real market trading data isn't enough, I'll shut up)

Nestradamus, there is no point in treating him anymore)

Guru, congratulations on your purchase of an "asset" ))))))

Lesha, go eat).