FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 813

Vizard_:
Take your time... Let's observe. He looks like Senya when he was young)))) I like it ))))

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Tantric was that half-wit when he was young..... first level, mushrooms, grass, moss....

We were younger and laughed heartily at HIM, I didn't write HE in capital letters then....

Ishim:
troll fun ))))(I don't have time for you, and I don't want to get dirty.)
I've offered you a present twice. Set up an automation of your Pulsar.
In a couple of days you would have trolled the whole story and troll in peace... ...and keep us happy.
But you have blown it as usual)))) Boring...

stranger:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Tantric was that half-wit when he was young..... first level, mushrooms, grass, moss....

We were younger and laughed heartily at HIM, I didn't write HE in capital letters then....

hilarious))))) you were friends then ... now he does not recognise anyone at all ))))) i must have overfed him with pills)))

Vizard_:
And I've offered you a present twice. To automate your Pulsar.
In a couple of days, you'd be up to your neck in history and trolling in peace... ...to keep us happy.
But you have blown it all out of proportion as usual)))) Boring...
)))

Vizard_:
hilarious))))) you were friends then ... now he doesn't even know anybody ))))) i've been overfeeding him with pills)))

Aren't you clowns? You're real clowns!(no hard feelings)

Bye, everybody!

Ishim:
)))
That's my point... Or do you think I told you about the third peak on Friday for nothing?)
The algorithm is rubbish there...and everything you need is in the codebase...in owls and run.
But you're Hercules! You can move mountains with your hands too)))) Boring...

azfaraon:

Time's up. Congratulations. Zik-zik... you're no longer a man)))
Seni! Girlfriend's ready for you! ))))))))

Ishim:

Aren't you clowns? You're real clowns!(no hard feelings)

Bye, everyone!

Wait. Flash the FA and EA.

Vizard_:
That's my point... Or do you think I told you about the third peak on Friday for nothing?)
The algorithm is rubbish there...and everything you need is in the codebase...in the owls and run.
But you're Hercules! You can move mountains with your hands too)))) Boring...
read the posts carefully the discs don't take into account the past - it's already gone. Have a good trading week everyone.

Teacher, speschelli fo yu

"The technique of analysing the current market situation on the basis of trading reports belongs to fundamental analysis. "

Reason: