FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1041

Владимир Жириновский:

You were right about the sell.

Tuma, it's all bullshit, both Ilya and the Teacher will sell out, 101%.

I don't know anyone and I haven't even heard or seen anyone who has consistently traded profitably using the so-called "TA".

Volumes and oi, that's all, resistance and support created by them, nothing else.

As for the euro, I said the sellers should go down on the November contract, which will be traded on Monday, and this is just my opinion, which may be wrong, but I will not go buy or sell until the conditions are right and you jump there 10 times a day, in the euro, which is traded by the bisons. Not funny?)

stranger:

Tuma, this is all bullshit, both Ilya and the Teacher will sell out, 101%.

I don't know anyone and I haven't even heard or seen anyone who has consistently traded profitably on the so-called "TA".

Volumes and oi, that's all, resistance and support created by them, nothing else.

As for the euro, I said the sellers should go down on the November contract, which will be traded on Monday, and this is just my opinion, which may be wrong, but I do not go buy or sell until the conditions are right and you jump there 10 times a day, in the euro, which is traded by the bisons. Isn't that funny?)

Where's the OI turkey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jwL78uWFuc

И тебя вылечат. Иван Васильевич...
И тебя вылечат. Иван Васильевич...
  • www.youtube.com
http://timberFrog.com/quote/ Иван Васильевич меняет профессию И тебя вылечат, и тебя вылечат. И меня вылечат

Lesorub:

where is the OI turkey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jwL78uWFuc

I just get sick of questions like that, you start by surfing the net and finding out what OI is and then think about what kind of an inductor there might be.

stranger:
I just get sick of questions like that, you start by poking around on the net and finding out what an OI is and then think what kind of turkey there might be.

Somebody's already thought of it:

I think audi is going to dive into a correction to 7150-80.

Lesorub:

Somebody's already thinking:

Bollocks.

Do you know what this shows?

In general, I have given an opinion, and you think and look, I will not comment on bullshit. I chewed it once, in the summer, I won't repeat myself.

stranger:
I think audi is going to dive into a correction to 7150-80.
Not today. All will continue to go up today (audi, pound, kiwi...)

stranger:

Bullshit.

Do you know what this shows?

In general, I have given an opinion, and you think and look, I will not comment on bullshit. I chewed it once, in the summer, I'm not gonna tell you again.

I don't have to...

IDLER said everything about your bullshit...

Ishim:
not the same, audi up, euro bounce 30 pips and up, pound bounce 80 and up, zelander down.
hee hee

lactone:
not today anymore. Everything will keep going up today (Audi, Pound, Kiwi...).
I don't mean today specifically, in general.