FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 769

Vizard_:
Senya... there are also these things... called tics)))
you guessed it .... where is tolick the smartest((((( )

О! The beginning of all beginnings )))) //advertisement saw... The very first strategy lure for forex gifts.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/1688

Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) Neural network 2 Moving Averages Lite
Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) Neural network 2 Moving Averages Lite
  • reviews: 1
  • Vladimir Mikhailov
  • www.mql5.com
Нейросетевой советник на двух скользящих средних с режимом обучения. Обучите советник на указанных вами примерах и получайте прибыль в реальной торговле. Советник может работать на любом инструменте и любом тайм фрейме. Это ознакомительная версия....

Ishim:
No of course not, especially on the m1 m5. We should turn off the market - noisy.
That's what I thought, keep practicing on cats, oh Mighty.

Ishim:
You guessed it.
I wasn't guessing... I was just asking...
Thanks for the correction... M1 is M1... got it !)))
Thanks !

stranger:
That's what I thought, go back to practising on cats, oh Mighty.

what about you? how's the depo? no stops, alive? (or open a new demo )))) for a lakh like me - no problem)

As for the smallfx, I do not make predictions, I do not know where the price will go, I put pendants above - below the price.

Vizard_:
I wasn't guessing... just asking...
Thanks for the correction... M1 so M1... got it !)))
Thanks !
i am not Senya ! comrade ! you have made a mistake...

Ishim:

what about you? how's the depo? no stops, alive? (or open a new demo )))) for a lakh like me - no problem)

You read what I write? I do not make predictions - I do not know where the price will go (especially at small timeframes), I put pendants above - below the price.

And the last 14 orders were made to get bored?

new-rena:
and the last 14 orders were to break the boredom?
I do not understand the question? (what warrants, whose warrants, flat warrants? )

There's still plenty of range...

Ishim:
don't understand the question? (what warrants, whose warrants, flat warrants? )

at the end of the trading balance 14 orders closed at zero. at least take a few pips for the sake of decency, why fool around with forex for nothing... //No exposure...)

redraw)))

Reason: