FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 341

stranger:

It's not that.

It's just that when one asks "how", "why", "why" questions, one realises that the answer will be 100 pages or more of the forum. И? You say go read this and learn that, the answer is woohoo, more reading and learning. That's the end of the conversation.

The simplest thing, no one knows what volume and OIs are, but everyone looks them up, silly.

And you don't need to answer ...It's not like you're defending a PhD here ...What you do is more than enough ...especially the moments when you show a piece of account history with withdrawals

iIDLERr:

Listen, Ilya, Eidler, as a man, studies non-stationary chisper series. he sometimes sells his results because he likes good red wine and Jamison. Eidler's theories cannot be told in the forum format. i do not think that a diffur in partial derivatives and even non-linear can be understood by anyone. i'll let you in on a secret - i used to write them myself, i can't decide. but all my long term predictions win. the exception is kiwi, it's just emotions. what has the forum given me? idiot waves yesterday and fibonacci levels today? have i talked to people who have no money for cd? and there are quacks against stange, me, mifa.... Who are you staying with?

No one's quackin'.

it's just that i don't work with yen (and you have experience)... and i'm always willing to listen...

azfaraon:
And you studied for me?)))) Strange talk))) You must be studying for yourself. You are not the kind that parents sent when they saw that the child was a lunatic... And I think a person studies to make life easier for him...
I'm not begging you every day: Strange, gimme, Myth, gimme.

Evgenya1:
There's nothing to grab onto. I know who you are, but come on.
If a man is in place and feels it in his gut, he won't take any measurements, because it won't make any difference to him.

iIDLERr:
I don't do the heebie-jeebies: Strange, gimme, Myth, gimme.
Nobody knows why it's Strange or Myth ... I could write a few versions ... but I don't see the point ))))

stranger:

Simple, no one knows what volume and OI are, but everyone watches them, silly.

volume - how many contracts changed hands in the past day - right ? no ?

oi - how many contracts in hand.........

and really ......... don't understand what an oi is ..........

strange is right sometimes...

it would seem that if someone bought - then someone sold so the OI should always be zero...

or we should separate some sellers into a separate caste...

but in other markets it's not like that

anyone can sell and buy

ps

option can be resold ?

psps

like this - initial sell of option - Oi += 1

if re-sold, oi does not change, volume changes.

That's it.

Oh no that's not it.

a question - i bought an option and i sold an option - what is the oi equal to ? is the oi equal to 2 or 1 ?

it is possible to look at it both ways - two different options or reselling the same one ... Here is a question ????????????

azfaraon:
If a person is in place and feels it in his gut he won't take any measurements because it won't make any difference to him.
I made edits to my messages because I'm writing very fast so I don't have time.

Zogman:

1.volume - how many contracts changed hands in the past day?

2.Oi - how many contracts in hand.........

and really ......... don't understand what is oi ..........

strange is right sometimes...

3.it would seem that if someone bought - then someone also sold, so the OI should always be zero ...

or we should separate sellers into a separate caste...

but in other markets it's not like that

anyone can sell and buy

ps

4.the option can be resold ?

1. number of trades

2. correctly

3. think about it)

4. yes

I.e. if I, for example, sell contracts to someone and he sells them back to me, and so long enough, the volume can go over the top and the situation will not change at all)

stranger:

1. number of transactions

2. correctly

3. think about it)

4. yes

I'm telling you, the hammerstranger ...loves us ...

azfaraon:
I'm telling you,he's a hammerstranger. He loves us.
Tk it's all written on the SME website, you could have read it a hundred times and thought about it.