FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 204

Speculator:
Can you put IDE drivers in XP ?
Offtop )) What is meant by "insert" ? )) The IDE is obsolete, drivers can be found on the internet.

GopFX __:
This was said by the government - expecting a rate hike soon and all that...

Z.U. Before that, when I was talking about Audi at 0.7 and the government's unwillingness to see it strengthen Strange laughed... Where is he now?(Audi). I think roughly the same is waiting for the Pound in the end - that is the top
He was laughing because he's got a couple of his figures and he doesn't give a shit where the Audi is and certainly not where the Australian government wants it to be)

GopFX __:
Offtop )) What is meant by "insert"? )) IDE is obsolete, drivers can be found on the internet.
Confused AHCI. I need XP with AHCI drivers. Is there a link to an image?

new-rena:

Maybe, actually it's only the first parameter out of 4. I just threw it in for fun. I haven't counted the expected payoff yet...

that's the way it looks. Euro - buy)

The bull line has hit the bear from the bottom? The Lion does not mind? ))

GopFX __:
Has the Bull line hit the bear from below? Is the lion okay with that? ))
Baba Yaga vs.

stranger:
He laughed because he's got a couple of his figures and he doesn't give a shit where the audit is, and certainly not where the Australian government wants it)
he's already there ))

Speculator:
confused AHCI. I need XP with AHCI drivers. Is there a link to an image?
We don't keep such kind of stuff for ...tsat years)) I switched to Open Source ;)

GopFX __:
Did the Bull line hit the bear from below? Is the Lion ok with that? ))

I have my own. I wrote above - how it counts. three medians: 0.25, 0.5, 0.75.

at which prices - see the screenshot and the noise is almost a t))))

Strange that the Fora does not gather speculators (translated as pondering), but lovers of easy profits...

There are some who take their frustrations out on the MT authors. And to think that quite a few brokerage companies vied with each other to order a MT tuned to their interests, do not have the necessary brains. Tell me honestly, which of you codians would refuse the latest VC offer to cooperate for a fee?

Server Muradasilov is right - Metatrader has nothing to do with your prodigies, it earns money on software.

And in general there is a favourite occupation of lumpen here - to find an extreme, excluding yourself...

GopFX __:
We don't keep that kind of stuff for ...tsat years)) I switched to OpenSource now ;)
I'm not for me
Reason: