FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 208

stranger:
What will HE say, lying stoned in a cave)))
You're right to get out of here! (bastards)

stranger:
Don Pedro, what was it you said, for the whole affair? You can take the profits.)
Has his cabbage already grown?) Eh...how fast the greens are growing, on Friday he said 1.6 and on Monday he already "collected a profit"

stranger:
Don Pedro, what was it you said, for the whole affair? You can take the profits)
Told the fool: you can't trade it for gorilka.

By the way, I have long wanted to ask "Ishim" - is it Latin? And it translates from Uzbek as "Work", right? =) Or am I confused?

lexflyx:
By the way, I have long wanted to ask "Ishim" - is it Latin? And it translates from Uzbek as "Work", right? =) or am I mistaken?
it must be "work", but with a mistake)

new-rena:
It's probably "working", only with a mistake.)
If you translate it, it's like he's saying 'My work'. And then there's the river Ishim in Kazakhstan, and there's also the town of Ishim in Tyumen Oblast.

azfaraon:
If you translate it, it's like he's saying "My work". There's also the river Ishim in Kazakhstan and the town of Ishim in Tyumen Oblast.
You'll have to guess.)

new-rena:
guess what)

Roman Busarov:

was reading your thoughts on the Caddy before the weekend... well get this =) i warned you ....

the info is not clear, it doesn't add up...

Roman Busarov:

was reading your thoughts on the Caddy before the weekend... well get this =) i warned you ....

"oh those real time quotes" ))))

Don't believe them, the Canadian opened at 1.3040

And on the website of these "real time quotes" the price is already at 3030.

Reason: