FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 211

GopFX __:
Well not three of course - I exaggerated )) Well, yes, they are late, but you said yourself, that doesn't change the fundamental aspect!

Here's the latest data on the Aussie, for example:

Not 3 figures of course, but a bit more, but we are interested only in non-commercial ones, as I understand they see the picture better than others. What do we see? As I said above - the main downward trend - short is almost 2 times higher than the long position, and the shorts are losing, the longs are losing. I hope I did not miss anything important? ))

Missed it, Friday this sale was fixed well))

The second part of the question was that from Tuesday to Friday?))

GopFX __:
Well not three of course - that's me exaggerating )) Yes, they lag, but you said yourself the underlying picture stays the same!

Here's the latest data on the Aussie, for example:

Not 3 figures of course, but a bit more, but we are interested only in non-commercial ones, as I understand they see the picture better than others. What do we see? As I said above - the main downward trend - short is almost 2 times higher than the long position, and the shorts are filling up, the longs are being cut. I hope I did not miss anything important? ))

It turns out that in the new week the step down in price continues! Today we go to 0,726max and then correction // nearest resistance 074175 and support 07405

Also com began to gain longs, and non com on the contrary then will catch up and the interest is not small, so most likely on the way to the end of the downtrend and there will be a reversal / Well this is my view, we'll see

GopFX __:
Not three of course - I exaggerated )) Yes, they lag, but as you said yourself the main picture stays the same!

Here is the latest data on the Aussie, for example:

Not 3 figures of course, but a bit more, but we are interested only in non-commercial ones, as I understand they see the picture better than others. What do we see? As I said above - the main downward trend - short is almost 2 times higher than the long position, and the shorts are losing, the longs are losing. I hope I did not miss anything important? ))

And where did you see that there are more shorts? They are always evenly matched +-1))))

NON Com

Comm

NON R

-30061+(-40850)=-70911

)))))))

On the Aussie I have the last limiters at 0.717...

There, I think we'll see whether to go long or smoke "bamboo".

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

On the Aussie I have the last limiters at 0.717...

There, I think we'll see whether to go long or smoke bamboo

I think 7220 would be enough, but it's unrealistic to go lower)

Ishim:
You're right to get out of here!(bastards)
Teacher praised us))))

stranger:

Missed it, Friday this sale was fixed well))

The second part of the question was what from Tuesday to Friday?))

Now that's a great question )) I think the futures from CME will help us here.

Except that I have not learned to look at them yet))

stranger:

And where did you see that there are more shorts? They are always evenly matched +-1))))

NON Com

Comm

NON R

-30061+(-40850)=-70911

)))))))

I don't know where you got those numbers. )) I copied it from the report, and you don't know what you got ;)

Evgenya1:

It turns out that in the new week the step down in price continues! Today we go to 0,726max and then correction // nearest resistance 074175 and support 07405

Also com started to gain longs, and non com on the contrary will be catching up later and the interest is not small, so most likely the downtrend will end and there will be a reversal/ Well, this is my opinion, we will see

Eugenia, where do you see the set of longs and how, if it is not a secret?

As for the options - yes, I do see a longs accumulation ))

GopFX __:
I don't know where you got those figures. )) I copied you from the report, and you don't know what you got ;)
So these numbers are from your screenshot))))
Reason: