FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 199

Speculator:
Same goes for Ninza. RIPI was successfully losing money but not making money. However, he claimed that ninja was making money. Self deception.

I don't know what Iryp was doing there, that's his business and we're not talking about Nizza or him, are we?

It's a bad tone and a sign of weakness to take the conversation to topics that don't directly concern him.

Good day ... If I may say a few words about GBP/USD. I see the maximum point for growth at 1.5587 (1.5760 only by impulse and I think that at the end of the week we will see the weekly candlestick with the shadow of 250-270 points(four digits).I see the target at 1.5331 after 1.5460 (Monday-Tuesday). If the market will stay aloft till the end of the month, the target at 1.5409 will be 1.5223 (4-5th August (1.5169)).

stranger:

I don't know what Iryp was doing there, that's his business and we're not talking about Nizza or him, are we?

It's a bad tone and a sign of weakness to take the conversation to topics that don't directly concern him.

I originally called Ninza a divorcee. You, sir, called me a divorcee! Or did I misunderstand?

azfaraon:
Good day ... If I may say a few words about GBP/USD. I see the maximum point for growth at 1.5587 ( 1.5760 1 .5635 only by the impulse and I think that at the end of the week we will see the weekly candlestick, in which the shadow remains 250-270 points (four digits).I see the target 1.5331 after 1.5460 (Monday-Tuesday). If the market will be higher the target will be 1.5409 and already 1.5223 (4-5 August (1.5169)?
You won't believe it - I agree)))

azfaraon:
Good day ... If I may say a few words about GBP/USD. I see the maximum point for growth at 1.5587 ( 1.5760 only by impulse and I think that at the end of the week we will see the weekly candlestick with the shadow of 250-270 points ( four digits).I see the target at 1.5331 after 1.5460 (Monday-Tuesday). If the market will stay aloft till the end of the month, the target at 1.5409 will be 1.5223 (4-5th August (1.5169)).

Forecast for the near future

stranger:
You would not believe - I agree))))
I wouldn't care if I told you, it would be"bad manners and a sign of weakness". Thanks anyway, but it's all in the "sticks" ))))).

azfaraon:
If I told you I didn't care, it would be"bad manners and a sign of weakness". Thanks, but it's all in the "sticks" )))))

But if you look over a longer period, this is the picture that emerges.

Speculator:

But if you look over a longer period, this is the picture that emerges.

Once the pound gets above 1.5800, the target is only 1.73 and pennies ..... Relatively soon ...if not, a deep upward rally until 2018 awaits

new-rena:

When people come to the forum, they all have a wider habit (mostly everyone). Some have the habit of staying that way.

One of the few who posted his creation that almost no one noticed (because of the width of the goleph) was Matroskin. Now people are thinking - how did he earn (earns)? His creation has only 4 lines of code (basic). And I think it still hasn't been erased. But there's a major circumstance there - which is why the course is running. There are many guesses, and many correct ones, even Strange showed that he walks around that weekend and knows what's wrong, but he doesn't know how elementary Matroskin did it in the metake. You don't need to go anywhere or look at anything else. Everything is in the metak.

Rena, honey)))
Isn't that why they push web terminals so hard?

http://justforex.com/ru/company/news/139/webtrader-demo
https://webtrader.roboforex.com/
And that's what was at hand.
You can find more DCs if you want to.

Don't you think MT4/5 will disappear soon?

Thank you!
Webtrader доступен на демо счетах | JustForex
  • justforex.com
Уважаемые клиенты JustForex! С сегодняшнего дня для вас стала доступна браузерная версия нашего торгового терминала — WebTrader.JustForex.com. Пока Webtrader находится в стадии тестирования и доступен только для демо-счетов, однако уже совсем скоро вы сможете использовать его для торговли на реальных счетах. В данный момент продолжается работа...

azfaraon:
Somebody erases something, the number of pages decreases)))

I erased two of my drawings.