FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 203

tuma88:

Well, then what is the point of IM to promote web terminal?
If in MT4 you can at least write a program and try it out, what can be done in the web terminal? Just open buy/sell and nothing more.
This means that the IM web terminal is more profitable in terms of more openings in the wrong place.)

(IM is the whole forex industry).

thank you!
There is only one benefit here - do it yourself so you don't have to buy from others )))) What they make themselves is not necessarily better than others.

GopFX __:
I recognise you!!! You're the one who's an ardent M.I.T. advocate.
And I'll stay that way till the end! I've been down that thorny path of learning other platforms, I don't even want to remember.

Server Muradasilov:
And I will stay until the end! I have come a thorny way, knowing other platforms, I do not even want to remember.
Just kidding ... I understand you of course ... But given that you live in the CIS and that the interests of the ruling elite in all countries are changing dramatically to have one profession ... Motorists, for example ...

new-rena:

It's all bullshit, just for fun...

Well, I wouldn't jump to any early conclusions.
Here are my signals with arrows.

The bottom arrow with the green line matches your green line .)))

Anyway, gotta watch ))))

But no signal to sell yet )

Thanks!

azfaraon:
Just kidding ... I understand you of course ... But given that you live in the CIS countries and that the interests of the ruling elite are changing sharply in all countries to have one profession ... Motorists, for example ...
I no longer live in the CIS, the one profession I have, with total lack of access to the market - I can feed myself and my family. Motorman is not an interesting profession)))

Server Muradasilov:
And I will stay until the end! I have been down the thorny path of learning other platforms, I don't even want to remember.
I personally do not give a damn about the platform or the language, I will use what I need! Everything depends on the purpose. But the main thing, of course, is performance. Here's, for example, Bodek claims that he had a super-fast program, which at the same time was written in slow Python and consisted of a million lines of code

Z.Z. But why they advertise these web sites - I really do not understand )) Well, okay, for example Strange, he knows where to open - with weak Internet, it's easier to go through web, but what about the others? They'll get their asses kicked... in their sneakers.

azfaraon:
Here is another version of MMM ...That is, in the end, no one needs the money and it may be very much or very little at some point...All is fiction.
Money has a magical quality, money is always scarce!

GopFX __:
Personally, I don't give a damn about the platform or the language - whatever I need to write in, that's what I'll write in! It all depends on the purpose. But the main thing, of course, is performance. For example Bodek claims to have a super-fast program, but it's written in Python, which is far from fast and consists of a million lines of code.
Can you put IDE drivers in XP?

GopFX __:
Personally, I don't give a damn about the platform or the language - whatever I need to write in! It all depends on the purpose. But the main thing, of course, is performance. Here, for example Bodek asserts that he had a super-fast program, which at the same time was written in slow Python and consisted of a million lines of code.

Z.U. But why they advertise these webbies - I really don't understand)) Well, okay, for example Strange, he knows where to open - with weak Internet, it's easier to go through web, but what about the rest? They'll get their asses kicked... in their sneakers.
That's the thing: this is their platform (web). Metatrader is developed by an independent developer and does not have any brokerage services! But when Metacquotes begins to broker, then we can think about it.

tuma88:
Well I wouldn't jump to any early conclusions.
Here are my signals with arrows.

The bottom arrow with the green line coincides with your green line .)))

Anyway, gotta watch ))))

Thanks!

Maybe, actually, it's only the first parameter out of 4. I just threw it in for fun. I haven't counted the expected payoff yet...

that's the way it looks. Euro - buy)

Reason: