FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 96

Vizard_:
Get yourself a Sensei... feed him... water him... then do what you like with him)))
Don't touch mine!))) Senka, come out! What are you doing there... you're full of fish food)))) It's OK... He'll get over it ))) Don't be sad)))
At least clean up after him. He's made a mess. )))

MHouse:
Blah, you guys make me cringe... Stranger makes so many entries that give (!!!) a good profit (!!!), and you guys are squawking like kites and trying to squeeze the smart guy and prove that you are not indies but you end up proving that you are clowns
have you become a millionaire on Strange's inputs yet? then share the interest with him

You're old, you're still chasing youngsters =) Learning is light, ignorance is dark =)

donHenaro:
Are you already a millionaire by Strange's inputs?(1) then share the interest with him (2)

1) his tips help me earn money and how much is none of your business, look in your pocket

2) it's none of your business either))))

Vizard_:
Get yourself a Sensei... feed him... water him... and then do whatever you want with him)))
Don't touch mine!))) Senka, come out! What are you doing there... you're full of fish food)))) It's OK... He'll get over it ))) Don't be sad)))

I have a feeling that our Teacher is a rare moron, but awfully funny))))

And now HIS pets are here too, it won't be boring))))

All the short-timers have been quiet this morning...

MHouse:

1) his tips help me earn money and how much is none of your business, look in your pocket

2) it's none of your business either))))

Then sit quietly and do not come out, if you do not have your own predictions and inputs, make a quiet profit on inputs Strange

Vizard_:
Old... look. The butterfly effect is working)))
Already the others are starting to squabble.
And I warned Senka this morning, didn't I?))
He's big and dumb, he doesn't care.)

Dmitry Chepik:
Tell me again about the euro

donHenaro:
Then sit tight and don't come out, if you don't have your own predictions and inputs, make a quiet profit on Strange's inputs
Whatever you say, Gerano Genaro . But I have no desire or need to share anything with you), but otherwise ... if you were smart...
Reason: