FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 192

Speculator:
so it was paid for! The smell of divorce.
It reeks of scam from the VA)

new-rena:

Ishim, read a chip like that. Do you like the idea? // I finally found a confirmation that MAs are rubbish!!! And the support/resistance level is the median minimum/maximum

Suppose there are 19 poor people and one billionaire in the same room. They each put money on the table - the poor from their pockets and the billionaire from his suitcase. The poor person puts in $5 each, and the billionaire $1 billion (109). The total comes to $1,000,000,095. If we divide the money equally among the 20 people, we get $50,000,004.75. This will be the arithmetic average of the amount of cash that all 20 people in the room had.

The median in this case would be $5 (the half-sum of the tenth and eleventh, median values of the ranked series). We can interpret this as follows. By dividing our company into two equal groups of 10 people, we can say that in the first group everyone put no more than $5 on the table, and in the second group no less than $5. In general, we can say that the median is how much the average person brought in. On the contrary,the arithmetic mean is an inappropriate characteristic, as it is much larger than the amount of cash the average person has.

And here's the result on the M1:

I'd definitely tell you "resistance leveller", but I've forbidden talking about trading here)))

By the way, it's the same, both on m1 and W) No tf.

stranger:
It's almost like going to Mars))))
What about Mars ... no crayfish, no beer ... no taiga!)) and in our region there are such places ... just Vasyugan swamps worth a wild taiga ... lakes, and the water there such ...)

stranger:

I would definitely tell you "resistance leveller", but I've forbidden to talk about trading here)))

By the way, it's the same, both on m1 and W) No tf.

I'm interested because North doesn't poke like levels draws... So I am digging. Pictures he threw. I will try to get them.

I agree about the TF. I will still find what I need, even from meta charts, but not like North does.

And there will be a forecast too. The main thing is to understand how the banks work... The rest of the price movements are rubbish, I will throw them away.

stranger:

It's a ribbon.

I don't know what kind of indicator it is. I have AMPfutures on my demo.

They give you the data, look at our forum - who needs them, they are more valuable here)))

I have a demo from cqg.

looked at AMPfutures, there from similar (ribbon) - only Jigsaw, but they seem to only pay. And it's a bit different.

And in Matroskin's it was just the right one - it shows the quantity of orders from participants (i.e. it is visible whether there was one who placed 500 contracts, or 20 faces who placed them separately)

new-rena:

I'm interested because the North isn't poking like the levels are drawing... So I'm digging. The pictures he threw. I'll try to get them.

About the TF, I agree. I will still find what I need, even from the meta charts, but not like North does.

And there will be a forecast too. The main thing is to understand how the banks work... The rest of the price movements are rubbish, I will throw them away.

still don't get it? how north draws

pako:

still don't get it? how the north draws

Take your time, we'll figure it out.

How do you make the mark?

new-rena:

I'm interested because the North isn't poking like the levels are drawing... So I'm digging. The pictures he threw. I'll try to get them.

I agree about the TF. I will still find what I need, even on the meta chart, but not like the North does.

If you're interested, check out last weekend's posts, when I posted the "set of buys" screen, I told the Guru and the target of the move)

lactone:

I have a demo from SQG.

looked at AMPfutures, there's only Jigsaw, but they seem to be only paid. And it's a bit different.

And the line of Matroskin's was just the right one - it showed the number of orders from participants (i.e. we could see whether it was one who placed 500 contracts, or 20 faces who placed them separately).

AMP is also from CQG. The indicator on the screenshot is good, go to Ntnzi forum, there is a lot of indicators there, I do not remember the exact address.

new-rena:

Take your time, we'll figure it out.

How do you do the tagging for now?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_arrow_right_price

Reason: