FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 195

azfaraon:
Make it simple ... just set open and close time for 28 pairs (for each separately) in portfolio aggregate without stop and takeaway for the week ... and then stop and takeaway common for all pairs ... and then start next week and every week ... up to 80% per week (depending on the lot) can be taken ... i tried it already .
try it

Evgenya1:
Matroskin is who, I must have missed it.
http://www.mql4.com/ru/users/MATR0SKIN
Профиль 'MATR0SKIN' - MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль 'MATR0SKIN' - MQL4: механические торговые системы, тестирование стратегий и пользовательские индикаторы на MetaTrader

azfaraon:
There is a script for forward and inverse clockwise relationship on all pairs)))Combine it with your multicurrency indicator...You will see a lot of interesting ...
What is this script?

new-rena:

When people come to the forum, they all have a wider habit (mostly everyone). Some have the habit of staying that way.

One of the few who posted his creation that almost no one noticed (because of the width of the goleph) was Matroskin. Now people are thinking - how did he earn (earns)? His creation has only 4 lines of code (basic). And I think it still hasn't been erased. But there's a major circumstance there - which is why the course is running. There are many guesses, and many correct ones, even Strange showed that he walks around that weekend and knows what's wrong, but he doesn't know how elementary Matroskin did it in the metake. You don't need to go anywhere or look at anything else. Everything is in the metak.

So he was trading with pens. Not a robot. Lift.

azfaraon:
It's not written on the internet ...
I'll write it down. what's the point?

azfaraon:
Do you have a multi-currency indie and there will be a script to combine readings
I don't buy, ever.

new-rena:
I don't buy.
Who is selling )))) You write it yourself ...

azfaraon:
Who is selling )))) You write it yourself ...

I'll write. what's the point?

imitation of selling?

new-rena:
I will write. what is the point?
At the very least you will have a filter for the multi-currency indicator...

azfaraon:
At least you will have a filter for multicurrency indicator...
You need to calculate the index thresholds, as I understand it, i.e. to run the indicator through history?