FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1806

Alexey Busygin:
Seriously what? And I thought you were so interested in the automatic or the handbrake. I didn't realize you cared. I'm sorry.
Why aren't you with your mates? Last week it's euro, this week it's harrier, it's all the same...

stranger:
Which Yura?
Reshetov

iIDLERr:
Reshetov
Where is Reshetov and where are the sticks? He's got the high-tech, the waving, the zig-zagging...

I don't know what Europe wants.

Stranger's out at the farmhouse
To nibble at his depot.
♪ He put his hand in his hand and there's no depot ♪
Ah, Marge Nicholas!!!

Alexey Busygin:
What do you mean? Standing still...)

Alexey Busygin:
77 wants

mmmoguschiy-new:
Stranger's out at the farmhouse
To nibble at his depot.
♪ He put his hand in his hand and the depot's gone ♪
Ah, Marge Nicolas!!!
You're already turning Professor

mmmoguschiy-new:
In the scales like a fever of grief
Stranger, Idler and Weezard.

I don't get it.... do you love me or not?

Lesorub:

the harrier took all debts from the rail pattern, swap changed from positive for buying to positive for selling

I don't mind selling, all targets are at the bottom, if you want to follow the MM - follow it, but the pose may be taken even at 100 points of movement,

knowing that the price will go in the right direction

but in general the rail is a backdoor with the subsequent bailing out of everyone who believed in this move...

TR 161.8% of their height and will always be taken...

You, Ilya, think logically - there is your pattern "rails" and there is a time line, on which it is drawn. What will happen if the time interval is shifted left-right, or the interval is slightly increased or decreased? What would your pattern look like? I won't even bother you, I'll answer it myself - its appearance will depend on the start and the end of the reference interval, i.e. it will change over time. AND IT SHOULDN'T BE!!!!!!
Reason: