FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1808

mmmoguschiy-new:
the exertion is before the climax
What climax, you can always last

vng_nemo:
You, Ilya, think logically - there is your pattern "rails" and there is a time slice, on which it is drawn. And what will happen if you shift this interval to the left and right, or if you increase or decrease the interval? What would your pattern look like? I won't even bother you, I'll answer it myself - its appearance will depend on the start and the end of the reference interval, i.e. it will change over time. AND IT SHOULDN'T BE!!!!!!
Don't touch the rail. It has proven itself better than a whole bunch of coffee theories and the interesting thing is that it works simply. Try and sort out the lions, I'm already dreaming about them and the output is 0.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're not Eugenia - why love you? ))

Don't bring Zhenka into this!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Stranger sits on the trolley
♪ Rubbing his nuts ♪
And the nuts aren't just peanuts
On the inside they're made of steel
I'm reminded of Pushkin: I'm a wanking emerald. That's right about you.

Alexey Busygin:
What a climax, it can always last
The climax is fleeting

Lesorub:

The old timers are making fun of you .... Well, maybe they are right today - you are too early to load to the Canadian, 3742 may be the limit. I would put the traps on 3633,3672,3733.

Interestingly, the news on construction in Canada is not bad, but indices are down......the pair is rising on weak currency.

Lesorub:

haggle over this one for now:

but wait here:

Have you studied market theory too?))

Did you take advantage of the gift?)

Ilya, sorry, Vasu wrote))))

Vadens:

The old timers are making fun of you .... Well, maybe they are right today - you are too early to load to the Canadian, 3742 may be the limit. I would put the traps on 3633,3672,3733.

Interestingly, the news on construction in Canada is not bad, but indexes are down...... and the pair is rising on weak currency.

Canadian is always pushing through. Throw a fan...)

Evgeniya Balchin:

Leave Zhenka out of this!

There aren't enough Zhenka's in the world, eh, Murka?

iIDLERr:
I was reminded of Pushkin: I'm a wanking emerald. That's right about you.
Damn, that's good!!! I almost burst a gut laughing