FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1802

Lesorub:

3567 is at the top not taken now.

I don't see any more debts above.

but if there is no debt, what the fuck is there to do?

look, there's one...

Lesorub:
Look, we got it...
Now watch to see if 3568....

stranger:
Now see if 3568....
I have nothing more to say on the moon so far, it's all empty at the top...

Lesorub:
look, got it...

flight, however, 35 88

I'm still shorting. I've got a lot of drawdown.

stranger:
Now see if 3568....

pray for us, Father

Zogman:

Pray for us, Father.

Is there a washing machine?

only it will help....

One summer I was selling harrier and in a month and a half it brought me as much as a penny. And i thought, "what the hell do i need it for? And I said, "Kids, harrier is bad, but the kids don't listen.

And old Idler scratched his head and said, "rawhide's bad, but the kids don't care what he said...

stranger:

Is there a washing machine?

only it will help....

One summer I was selling harrier and in a month and a half I got as much as a cat's worth of it. And i thought, "what the hell... And I said, "Kids, the harrier is bad, but the kids don't listen."....

What's good for the lad is good for the old man is dead!!!

Lesorub:
The news is coming on, I guess it's the climax...

Lesorub:
There's news on it, I think it's the climax...

20.50:

CABank of Canada Governor S. Poloz's speech
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

stranger:
The old one is kind of hinting that the climax is coming in your trousers.

But wait! You're not wearing trousers... in the field... Watch out! Don't spill it!