FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1804

stranger:

Is there a washing machine?

only it will help....

One summer I was selling harrier and in a month and a half I got as much as a cat's worth of it. And i thought, "what the hell... And I said, "Kids, harrier is bad, but the kids don't listen.

And old Idler scratched his head and said, "rawhide's bad, but the kids don't give a shit what he says...

no, I sold it to the yap..... i still advised the spooks to go with the yen. it'll be a hit of the season and you don't have to do a thing.

vng_nemo:

It's called loss-absorption. And it's not normal. It's normal when you open and the price goes your way, and you're adding on corrections within your variation margin (or unrealised profit). In your version, this is called a "pooling" in the hope of a reversal. This is exactly the kind of trading that leads to a loss - at some point, you will simply not be able to add, and then you will be forced to close because you do not have enough margin.

That's because you're opening with limits wherever you can.

those channels - the same zig zag 60 - 0 - 0.

You may also break through the high (low) extremum and you may fall inside the range (loop).

you yourself wrote about these stops...

so what next?

iIDLERr:
no,i sold the 68..... i'm still recommending the yen. it'll be a hit of the season and you don't have to do a thing.
I said it, I drew it, they sent it.)

Lesorub:

those channels - the same zigzag 60 - 0 - 0

it may also break the high (low) of the extremum, or it may fall inside the range (loop)

you yourself wrote about these stops...

so what next?

A zigzag, but without parameters. Yes, maybe, but I differ from you in that I follow the MM. And I rise on impulse and open after the end of correction.

yes i know..... i am particularly offended when the Mighty doesn't recognise me as piercing Time or even just smart. cried half a day today

vng_nemo:
Zigzag, but no parameters. Yes, maybe, but I differ from you in that I respect the MM. And I rise on the momentum, opening after the end of the correction.

the harrier took all debts from the rail pattern, swap changed from positive for buying to positive for selling

I don't mind selling, all targets are at the bottom, if you want to follow the MM - follow it, but the pose may be taken even at 100 points of movement,

knowing that the price will go in the right direction

but in general the rail is a backdoor with the subsequent bailing out of everyone who believed in this move...

TR 161.8% of their height and will always be taken...

Lesorub:

It's like microprocessor technology

Lesorub:

the harrier took all debts from the rail pattern, swap changed from positive for buying to positive for selling

I don't mind selling, all targets are at the bottom, if you want to follow the MM - follow it, but the pose may be taken even at 100 points of movement,

but in general the rail is a backdoor with the subsequent bailing out of everyone who believed in this move...

Lesorub:

Ilyushka, were there rails at the end of august. sorta. and where the fuck is she waiting for?

iIDLERr:
Ilyushka, were there rails on the hen at the end of August. sort of. and where's the bitch to wait?
Don't ask provocative questions.
Reason: