FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1801

Alexey Busygin:
When the first trade opened, was the arrow also pointing down?

arrow shows positive swap for selling (it flipped, was positive for buying)

and the trade opened at the level of former debt from the rail, last night there was a new target on M30 (wrote)

but i set the limit higher, as the moon goes often at 30 - 60 p. after breakdown of high (low) at 11.00 MSc ...

Speculator:
Now you're getting angry.
He's not angry, he doesn't even need to read your mind.

Server Muradasilov:

My friend ))) better not to start a game, or all your trades will go in the red, the deposit will come to a critical point, referrals will stop bringing profit, Wizart will make you learn to dance, Strange will pour all his knowledge of the market - which will fall off the penis, etc.

I think you got it. :)

They will get tired of it They do not know anything. They are stupid, they think they are doing experiments.

Alexey Busygin:
Tired of stressing, they don't know anything. They're stupid, they think they're doing experiments.
Alyosha... I hate to disappoint you... but you've been on autopilot for a long time now))) Sorry)))

Lesorub:

pulling and pulling this stoner by the ears...

is there a rail for this sale ?

i don't see it,

but imho we should also sell

arguments

1) the target 1.35 has been discussed by the banks for a long time - they should stop when they reach it, it is a little strange that they went further - but last time they did it the same way - they got to 1.3460 - and then they flew back to 1.28 in 5 days

2) Oil is bouncing back - yesterday it had a big drop and the cadre was falling - a clear correlation was visible

Vizard_:
Alyosha... I hate to disappoint you... but you've been on autopilot for a long time now))) Sorry)))

Couldn't get a couple of normal clowns in other people's monasteries? )))))))))))))))))))))

Because ours are so lame....

They used to come from other monasteries to look at them, but to show them to someone... ugh.

Lesorub:

3567 is at the top not taken now.

I don't see any more debts above.

If there is no debt, what the fuck is there to do?

thanks

can you specify for which rail is the debt ?

ps

strange picture - almost no sell orders

http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/lang/ru/analysis/historical-open-orders

switch to cad and"one day"

somewhere at 1 35 60-80 there are stops

maybe they can get eaten too

Lesorub:

thank you,

what is the date and tf ?

The pictures are entertaining for the children to look at.