FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1732

Lesorub:

I don't mean shit...

I'm talking about entering the indicator

Well, first of all, your channel's set up wrong. Extremes should be between points. And your channel is not past but present, it's not valid. Secondly, no, I don't work with limits only with channels, I need confirmation from other methods, in particular from volumes and clusters, from options. Although I may use limiters at levels. With a short stop.

vng_nemo:

Here in the screenshot are aggregated levels from all contracts. In fact, they are counted separately, including the weekly ones. And intraday levels are calculated online.

Imagine a matryoshka doll - this is the model. But this nested doll does not contain just the same nested doll; it has branches in the form of similar nested dolls. And in these nested dolls, capital is flowing in, all to scam suckers.

When a contract is just starting to trade, it is worth a lot, and the sellers sell the contract to indicate the range of price movement for the duration of the trade in the contract. When the price approaches a level, where losses start for the seller of the option, the sellers discount the sold contracts to buyers and roll the position. That's why levels push the price up on one side and away from it on the other.

Everything is correct, except online.

Those who calculate online have only volume at their disposal, there is no OM, so I think it is a pointless exercise, it works, but there is a lot of noise and the movements are too small and multi-directional.

Leo Levin had QST with an options stack, that's why it was possible to calculate something for the future, unfortunately I couldn't find such a program.

stranger:

Everything is correct, except online.

Those who calculate online have only volume at their disposal, there is no OM, so I think it is a pointless exercise, it works, but there is a lot of noise and the movements are too small and multi-directional.

Leo Levin had QST with an options stack, that's why it was possible to calculate something for the future, unfortunately I couldn't find such a program.

There's an option desk and a ribbon, and it's like a depth 1 glass. That is, in the deck you see intentions, and in the ribbon you see wish fulfillment by bid or ask.

vng_nemo:
There's an option desk and a ribbon, which is like a glass with a depth of 1. That is, in the desk you see intentions, and in the ribbon you see wish fulfillment by bid or ask.
So exactly, depth 1 is zero.

stranger:
So exactly, depth 1, that's zero.
Well, it's a matter of opinion. You can calculate the delta (NOT the option delta), so you can calculate where the bend is at that strike, too. And if we collect the cumulative delta of the strike for each day, we can see the statistics.

That's how it turned out.

vng_nemo:

You know so much about pro trading, it's a fucking disaster!

Isn't life hard?

photojoping:

stranger:

Strange, you're a child, aren't you?!

I'm still remembering, and you're still green.

Vadens:

You know so much about pro trading, it's a fucking disaster!

Isn't life hard?

Well, how else would you trade, on chips or something? The only thing that matters in the market is the money you put in, the accounting. You learn to drive like a kitten, but then you get used to it and just do everything on automatic. It's the same here. And if you want to become a pro, you have to learn the guts of the car, and then no one will even scam you at the service station.
Reason: