FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1726

charter:

The Mighty has made such a mess here that no bloodhound can pick up the trail. ))

Please point the finger where to see the screen and the turkey mentioned.

Go to the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1724#comment_2090325. There's a screenshot and a link to my own post with the induke.
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1724 - Категория: общее обсуждение

good morning. got up early today.

All right, you tightwads - good luck to all of you! Don't mention it. Sorry if I offended anyone - you asked for it

mmmoguschiy-new:
All right, you tightwads - good luck to all of you! Don't mention it. Sorry if I offended anyone, you asked for it.

Don't you want to be our GURA? ....

Interpreting the channel as a candle. The market itself 'slices' into candles. The left and right borders of the channel define the moment of 'opening' and 'closing' of the candle. If you want to detail the area inside the channel, you must "draw" the area inside the "candlestick" with the same channels. The candlesticks will be different both in size and time.

vng_nemo:

Interpreting the channel as a candle. The market itself 'slices' into candles. The left and right borders of the channel define the moment of 'opening' and 'closing' of the candle. If you want to detail the area inside the channel, you must "draw" the area inside the "candlestick" with the same channels. The candlesticks will be different both in size and time.

hey! are you for the reds or the greens?

iIDLERr:
Hi! Are you for red or for green?

Hi.

I'm neither for one or the other. I'm not guessing. I'm a weather vane, I'm working on the long term. The first signal to prepare is LF crossing. Then I set the channel to correct (in the last screenshot - to move down), wait for a move to the level and bounce (i.e. up) and enter. It turns out that I enter by impulse against the correction. Stop behind the minimum of correction. I do not show TP, only in private, because I do not announce the objectives.

iIDLERr:
eur is sold a bit, just for fun.
iIDLERr:
I suggest you guess tomorrow's close. .077 as an option. if not tomorrow, then the first target.

What's there to be embarrassed about? Here's the entrance, here's the target. Do you think it will make the local Papuans richer?

р 1721

iIDLERr:

What a shame. here's the entrance, here's the target. you think it'll make the local Papuans richer?

р 1721

How can you say that about poor kids? ....

Old man, are you still here or have you taken up moonshine?
Reason: