FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1730

vng_nemo:
I've been wanting to talk to a cluster enthusiast for a long time. Do you take the delta for a certain period of time or what?
I also tend to fine-tune the profile when it's flat. When it's a trend, there's no need to do that.

stranger:

Price went down, levels went down

yesterday price went up, today levels went down too

So it is not price that moves on levels, but levels chase price

Dddq

Lesorub:

and now?

and what is the red mark for?

It's right now, but it's a nested channel for an older move - a down trend. If it is your range (scale), then work it, if not - go higher, if you are a "wanker", you may take any moves, but psychologically it is a crazy burden.

The red marker is needed to control the breakdown of the channel being built, i.e., it should be placed to the right of the last candle. Besides, levels, so-called reversal markers, are formed from intersection of the working channel and the red one. They are used for interscale transitions.

pako:

So it is not price that moves on levels, it is levels that follow price

What is confusing?

First there is an injection of money at some level and then the price, and then there is a new display of levels.

stranger:

What is confusing?

First there is an infusion of money into some level and then the price and then a new mapping of levels.

Unfortunately, the price and then the injection of money into the level

pako:
Unfortunately, the price and then the injection of money into the level
Nah, told you about pricing, I don't want to repeat myself, it's long.

pako:

So it is not price that moves on levels, but levels chase price

In the screenshot, levels from all contracts are aggregated. Actually they are calculated separately including weekly ones. In general, they are calculated online during the day.

Imagine a nested doll - this is the model. But this nested doll does not contain just the same nested doll; it has branches in the form of similar nested dolls. And in these nested dolls, capital is flowing in, all to scam suckers.

When a contract is just starting to trade, it is worth a lot, and the sellers sell the contract to indicate the range of price movement for the duration of the trade in the contract. When the price approaches a level, where losses start for the seller of the option, the sellers discount the sold contracts to buyers and roll the position. This is why levels push the price up on one side and away from it on the other.

stranger:

What is confusing?

First there is an infusion of money into some level and then the price and then a new mapping of levels.

first the tail, then the rock and roll

Lesorub:

here's ZZ 60-0-0

I think it's the same.

you can make any level in the code:

the same fillet cut...

and that's what the parameters are:

34 - 13 - 5 ????????????????????????????????????????

These are the default bar numbers. It's just that you have to put the chart somewhere.

iIDLERr:
tail first, then rock and roll
That's right, you start driving in, first the intention, then the action.