FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1728

vng_nemo:
I don't care - it should make more sense to them. Although a smart person might look at the wiki.
You're overestimating teenagers again, they don't even follow links, they don't know Google, and here's a Wiki... ))))

Old one, tell me better, why two months ago you liked the pound and the moon and now the eura and the astral? what's the windiness in these not-young years?

stranger:
By the way, you are right about selling the Euro, I will post levels for entering the Sell at the weekend, let them expire and settle, it will be a clear picture.
I've been sellin' since the night before, so why should I hang myself?

does anyone want to sell the yen for a little companionship? because there's one motherfucker here who doesn't have enough volume.

iIDLERr:
and I've been up since last night, why should I hang myself?
Here, you see, there is a factor that will ensure flights in the next two weeks - the expiry of the futures contracts. They'll be moving into a new contract now. All in all, it's meat again.

iIDLERr:
does anyone want to sell the yen for a little companionship? because there's one motherfucker here who doesn't have enough volume.
Motherfucker, when you get up to speed, you'll be ashamed of what you wrote yesterday.

Lesorub:
Isn't it a little early?
Three Jamiesons, one in the boo. Why bother?

iIDLERr:
and I've been up all night, so why should I hang myself?

Yes.

Who cares about this fuss, that's not what I'm talking about.

Because all arguments and discussions come down to "I sold", "I bought". Who the fuck cares.

Lesorub:
Why don't we buy one?
I don't give a shit, let's buy it)

vng_nemo:
Here, you see, there is a factor that will ensure flights in the next two weeks - the expiry of the futures contracts. There will now be a transfer to a new contract. All in all, it's meat again.
Next week, in the second half, I think they will start flipping large volumes.
Reason: