FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1736

Ilyush, has the Audi sold out yet?)

pako:
 Не получит, а уже получил при продаже опциона покупателю

These are specifics that depend on the accounting system. For example, if options are margined, it is not a fact. Also, the collateral requirements for option sellers are much higher than for buyers.

By the way, I would be extremely grateful if you could show me how to get the online OI for each strike. Maybe there really is a broadcast and I'm just not aware of it. Then my stay on this forum will be fruitful.

Go to the red forum and troll Shedow and the kampeni?

vng_nemo:

No way, only for big bucks and not for private citizens.

OI online.

stranger:

Wrong, if the premium has gone up, it has gone up in value and you can sell it before expiry.

In last day's TOSE OI, there is no online, nor is there anywhere else, the option desk is virtually non-existent.

The desk is there, otherwise it is impossible to trade. Participants have to see the price. What you see in TOS is the desk.

stranger:

Wrong, if the premium has gone up, it has gone up in price and you can sell it before expiry.

In last day's TOSE OI, there is no online, and there is no option desk anywhere, in fact there is no option desk.

What does the premium have to do with it?

You bought a Call option, you paid the premium, further changes in the premium are up to you.

We wrote an owl that charted OI and volumes every 15 minutes

and recalculated the level through the premium.

Vizard_:
Old... what the fuck...) It's not like you were a cunt before.
Yo, yo, yo... ))))))))

Oh boy, what a bunch of people, not even halfway through the term.

Hey! What's new?

vng_nemo:

You can watch the OI on the CME or TOS on line

There's a delay of up to 20 minutes, for money there's no delay.

I don't have TOS now, threw it away, can't show you.

pako:

What does this have to do with the premium?

You bought a call option, you paid a premium, and you are not interested in further premium changes.

We wrote an owl that charted OI and volume every 15 minutes

with a recalculation of the level through the premium.

There's no OI online, it was charting volumes.

How knee-jerk, You bought a call option strike 1.10, for 10 pips, a few days before expiration the price is 1.09 and the premium on your option is 40. Do you get it?

As for the sellers of options, you answered yourself, of course their margin requirements are different, now draw a conclusion who sells and how they would react to a price approach to their boo and ask yourself who everyone buys from.

Alekseu Fedotov:

What do you think?

Anything fresh? At least for December 1?
Reason: