FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 863

Ishim:

canadian in the disc. (and don't call me a teacher, we're about to chase liquidity from demo to demo, clown)

(you're not the teacher, we're going to demo the liquidity in the demo.) Go sell potatoes, Lame-o )))))) )))).

vaz:
Sometimes, in the evening, it seems like no one knows the measure. They're bruising to a pulp. Paired with what do they buy?

USDCAD

Educated people don't talk about crosses)

Ishim:

canadian is in the disc. (and don't call me a teacher, now we'll chase liquidity from demo to demo, clown)

doppy canadian is not your thing! Go sell potatoes, Shovelhead )))).

Thank you, O Teacher

Chif is particularly pleasing to the eye...

vaz:

)))))

Lesorub:
The chif is particularly pleasing to the eye...
Fig your chif, I'm looking to see where the pound goes, 57 or higher. Fuck it, time will tell, I'm off to bed.

Lesorub:
Cheef is particularly pleasing to the eye...
and the hairy one makes me laugh )))) (and he never found the axe lol))))))))))))

Lesorub:
Cheif is particularly pleasing to the eye...
Praise )))) Cheif is classy )))) Trading the pound, on the other hand, is rather vulgar )))

You've got to watch the fashion. Everybody pound and you pound. Everyone's a cheif and you're a cheif. Otherwise, excuse me, you're a filthy "slob."

vaz:
You've got to watch the fashion. Everybody pound and you pound. Everyone's a cheif and you're a cheif. Otherwise, excuse me, you're a filthy "slob."
What's the point of chasing moves on different pairs? ))) It's enough to increase the lot or lots on one ))))

artikul:
What's the point of chasing the moves on different pairs? ))) It is enough to increase the lot or lots on one of them ))))
You are right, but while you are in a specific market, your "neighbour" starts to move more than 1000 points and it starts to look like you are the only one who can see it. You make a quick bet and sit in the gap for half a year. That's the way it is.