FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1675

Lesorub:

are you tired of it?

sell the henna now for everything, you get a New Year's present

TR122.77 and TR122.25

no one is bored. am i a ginger?

the henna was sold a long time ago. only it breaks like a muffin))

mmmoguschiy-new:
No one's getting bored. What am I, ginger?

i sold it a long time ago. it just keeps breaking like a muffin top ))

I don't need it for a long time, I need it now, I gave you the limit above.

the stop is small and the profit is decent...

vng_nemo:

That's how you could go in downstairs. Pure mechanics. When you see a bounce, you enter, set a stop and smoke bamboo until the next bounce.

Was it possible? Or did you enter?

mmmoguschiy-new:
did anyone ask you? go draw sticks with different colours - maybe the picture of the world will clear up and your mind will be clearer - you won't be attacking people - just exhale
Quit pouring diarrhea.))) Write good stuff!)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Why is it the second time you have traded both ways? I do not get it:))) you posted the same picture a few days ago... why don't you close the sale, but have already opened a buy, what kind of tactics is that?)
Because he doesn't know where to trade and he's on the field for the elks.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Stop pouring diarrhea.))) write the right stuff!)
What's the point, honey?! You know there is no point!!! There is no dialogue. and there won't be with you - no need... everybody's smart... just bullshit )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Try to put them together! One is smarter than the other and cleverer than the other! It's no use!

If you try to do something, they'll call you a fool and think you're as dumb as Pinocchio, the one who's half dead.

There is only one thing left - to glue everything together by yourself. You take one forecast, then another, glue it together and you have got something. They do not want to show them. They say there's no need to waste the right inputs... You do it, and whether it is right or not, everyone decides for himself!

You are like a folk mantis healer, you keep trying to glue something together, not to solve it. All to no avail!

The answer is simple. Brother's immortal and only a hint of hyena fire can make him move. So the log of which it is made, burns very well.

mmmoguschiy-new:
No one's bothered by it. What am I, ginger?

i sold it a long time ago. it just keeps breaking like a muffin top.)

I see, ginger. and girls don't like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmrsCP5TSFg

Реклама супер-батончика ФИНТ
Реклама супер-батончика ФИНТ
  • www.youtube.com
Только для тех, кто вправду крут. Оцифровка - AleXounDirector - Светка, а тебе какие больше мальчики нравятся? Тёмненькие или светленькие? - Ей, светленькие ...

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's the point, honey?! You know there is no point!!! There is no dialogue and there won't be with you - no need... Everybody's smart... just shit )))
don't boil!!!!! If you get a chance, buy some brains on sale, you'll have a hard time without them!:-)
No offence! Just don't write stupid stuff... You must be a smart guy!

Alexey Busygin:

You are like a folk mantis healer, you keep trying to glue something together, not to solve it. All to no avail!

The answer is simple, bratnino is immortal and only a hint of the hyena of fire can make him move. So the log he's made of burns very well.

You're right! The hump is the grave, the log is the furnace!

i must be an idealist - what can i do! it still seems to me that something can be found here. so far, all i find is a reason to cloud my light karma with the negativity of these evil and malevolent people. and quietly, i become the same. damn it!!!
Reason: