Am I really the cause of the shouting?

Nah, it's always like this here)))

vng_nemo:

Already regretting it.

Am I really the cause of the shouting?

No, I'm the troublemaker, I'm ashamed.

pako:
Was it possible? Or did you go in?
No, I didn't. Wasn't at the computer, about ten minutes late. But it doesn't change anything.

Evgeniya Balchin:
No, I'm the one who's a troublemaker, it's embarrassing.
Go to the corner and make a pitying face.

Yury Reshetov:
Go to the corner and have a pity face on your face.
)))

Evgeniya Balchin:
)))
Well done, chased the Mighty, but not enough))))

Zogman:

Danila, never mind....

The elders here have created a rabble-rouser - troll hut, I used to think it was us, but look closer - they're biting themselves just as bad :)

But there's a lot to read here - Vng writes interestingly ...

but other than that, of course, there's nothing to do here...

Glad you liked it. Maybe I'll get some credit there.

vng_nemo:

This screenshot shows the current range of price movement. Downward momentum can be seen clearly and unambiguously. The nearest resistance level is 1.097. So far, the trend has not changed. On the screenshot, you can see the signal to "prepare" for the long term before the downward march.

Nemo, I looked at your screen, something familiar appeared)). I spread the rays, inspired by Grandpa Gunn... ,

and somehow it all came together, almost...

The question arose, how did you perform your dashes? If it's post-facto, it's out of the question.

The point is that I need one point for my dashes, and I could execute them all immediately after the formation of the annual ekstremum, something like this

Zogman:

Danila, never mind....

The elders here have started a rabble-rouser - troll hut, I used to think it was us, but look closer - they're biting themselves just as bad :)

But there's a lot to read here - Vng writes interestingly ...

but other than that, of course, there's nothing to do here...

thanks! everyone understands when they read how others yapping )))) when you're a member it's a bit different )))

VNG? I don't want to be prejudiced. Even putting aside emotion - so far nothing useful has been seen except information about the Swap. About understanding the rest unfortunately, he has no information to all appearances.

By the way, what do you think about it as an independent expert? About my words in particular? I just do not understand it in my head. It's like all very clearly painted, but the gurus do not appreciate ... and justify as usual - no! Shook the air, but the confusion in my head remained! Maybe you can at least shed some light on the problem?

Evgeniya Balchin:
I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that you have a strange reaction to people explaining things to you...)
Well, if they were explaining it, that's out of the question! Anyone can make a smart face, call you names, and send you to the mana and the docks!
Reason: