FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1680

Yury Reshetov:
From memory the CSV internals for the XOR (exclusive or) function:

Copy it into a text file (notepad, not Word) and save it as xor.csv

After that, feed it to the software. Can also look in Excel, on how to create such files.

OHLC quote file ?

Ok, I'll look into it.

Alexey Busygin:

What have you eaten already?

Don't you want to buy the Euro, it's cheap too?

The euro is unchanged today...

Lesorub:

The eu is unchanged today...

Took a little bit of EURGBP , want a repeat :)

Alexey Busygin:
You're also a pessimist
and many more...ist.

charter:

OHLC quote file ?

Theoretically it is possible, but practically it is useless (already tested).

The point is that you need factors on which the future depends, and in some limited range.

Projects of artificial intelligence and machines of the fifth generation failed because their developers have foolishly decided that supposedly the machine mind, if you give it all sorts of bullshit, it will sort out what is bullshit and what is not. But machine intelligence is not as stupid as they thought. If it is tipped with bullshit, it simply learns it by heart (if the algorithm and memory allow it). And if he is then asked about what he has not learned, he will give it as an answer.

That is, bullshit on the input will result in bullshit on the output.

But if you slip this brazen mind not bullshit, it can (though does not have to) generalise it.

Zogman:

well he wrote something about mm that I should think about ...

which swap? the one Eugenia wrote about in the summer?

i didn't see it ... where ? what did he write ?

Man, that's sad! That's what I was afraid of! It turns out no one reads the thread! Double nonsense!!! Anyway, I don't remember the page exactly, but it started a couple of days ago with VNG posting about the LTRO swap. Then it went on and it stopped abruptly.... I don't know what it could be, but there's an insurmountable obstacle in the way.

Lesorub:

The eu is unchanged today...

But how, with no change today it went as much as 73 points back and forth

Server Muradasilov:
Took a little bit of EURGBP , want a repeat :)
look at the yen...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Man, that's sad! That's what I was afraid of! It turns out no one reads the thread! Double nonsense!!! Anyway, I don't remember the page exactly, but it started a couple of days ago with VNG posting about the LTRO swap. Then it went on and it stopped abruptly.... I don't know what it could be.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Alexey Busygin:
But how, with no change today she went as much as 73 points here and there
there - there is no interest, blue - limits!!!
Reason: