FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1669

iIDLERr:

vng_nemo

I don't have time to get acquainted with the method by clicking on the links before the weekend.

I do not expect anything from the price, I work with the fact. If the price rebounds from the green one, the stop is visible, I go up until the rebounce from any level, then I roll over. If the price goes down and I miss it, I get my small stop. That's what it's all about in the field with a bare foot. But this is what is called mechanical scenario trading.

At long and medium term I work with the biggest scales (the first screen, you can see that the price was going downwards and stopped at the level). The only thing I can say is that the channel should be perceived as a candle and you will be happy. The timeframes are drawn by the market itself, there is no such an event like in the terminal. The only significant event in the market is an extremum.

I will not go into detail, everything has been explained since 2007 (may be 2008, I do not remember exactly). If you have any questions, ask. Posted all because I promised Ivan, there are no other reasons. For those who aren't interested, don't bother.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Chick - get away from the new "GURA" - Can't you see she's running for his seat? You'd better bow at his feet and thank him.
There'll always be admirers if there's a guru. There's the docent who encouraged his students to leave positive feedback on his zoo, or else they don't get credit. That's why the poor bastards try to praise the docent in his thread. On the other hand and in principle, students are also more interesting, because it is easier to hang out as a fan of the zoo, rather than chew the granite of science, and even on the last night before the exam.

That's how you could go in downstairs. Pure mechanics. When you see a bounce, you enter, set a stop and smoke bamboo until the next bounce.

vng_nemo:

I'm not going to spell it out...

That's right. They're completely enriched at the root. Take them out of the bag, show them and tell them. Instead of enrolling in a telepathic course and reading minds at a distance.

Server Muradasilov:
Four years now.
That's good, so you won't be disappointed.

iIDLERr:

There! That's a whole other conversation. You should have drawn it right away. Now everything is clear in the markets. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

when it bounces or slips before the next bounce...

Yury Reshetov:
That's right. They're completely enriched at the root. Take them out of their wide trousers and show them and tell them. Instead of enrolling in a telepathic course and reading minds at a distance.
I don't have a course, and I don't intend to. Just chill out and relax.

I think up)