FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1681

Lesorub:
look at the yen...
I'll have some of that, too.

Lesorub:
there - here - there is no interest, blue - limits!!!
And if you miss a move, just say so, because it's not interesting blue limits, it's all excuses

Alexey Busygin:
If you miss a move, just say so, because it's not interesting, the blue limits are all excuses.
Lyosha, are you just filling up your posts?

Yury Reshetov:

Theoretically it's possible, but practically it's useless (already tested).

The point is that you need factors on which the future depends, and even within a limited range.

Projects of artificial intelligence and fifth generation machines failed because their developers foolishly decided that, supposedly, machine intelligence, if you give it all sorts of crap, it will sort out what is crap and what is not. But the machine mind is not as stupid as they thought. If it is tipped with bullshit, it simply learns it by heart (if the algorithm and memory allow it). And if he is then asked about what he has not learned, he will give it as an answer.

That is, bullshit on the input will result in bullshit on the output.

But if this brazen mind is slipped a non-crap, it can (though doesn't have to) generalise it.

Alexey Busygin:
If you missed a move, just say so, because you're not interested in blue limits, all these excuses

not only didn't yawn, I didn't trade it at all today...

rewind the picture, see where my limits are.

or you're just a bunch of bullshit, like some people?

Alexey Busygin:
I don't know what branch you're talking about either.
That's the one... the native one...) a couple of days ago. I'll look for it.

Lesorub:

not only didn't yawn, I didn't trade it at all today...

rewind the picture, see where my limits are

or are you just as idle as some people???

here we go, no demand for no money

vng_nemo:

Yes, two extremes, a zigzag knee.

The velocity is the first derivative of the parameter over time. Therefore, it looks like a ray on the graph.

The first ray is the speed of the previous process (the zigzag knee, the segment connecting the extrema), and the second ray is the speed halved relative to the first.

The slope is not adjustable, it is rigid. The angle between the segment connecting the extrema and the first velocity line is 90 degrees and does not change when zooming.

It means that the first ray is redrawn as the extremum changes. After all, it requires a second point which will change until the annual maxima are formed.

Does it mean that all previous pre-max calculations are wrong?

The angles on the chart, just like circles, visually cannot help but change when one of the axes changes. And since in MT the axes do not change synchronously when changing TFs... then accordingly...

The 90 degree angle on your chart does not look like a straight line, maybe the wrong TF?

Yury Reshetov:

Theoretically it's possible, but practically it's useless (already tested).

The point is that you need factors on which the future depends, and even within a limited range.

Projects of artificial intelligence and fifth generation machines failed because their developers foolishly decided that, supposedly, machine intelligence, if you give it all sorts of crap, it will sort out what is crap and what is not. But the machine mind is not as stupid as they thought. If it is tipped with bullshit, it simply learns it by heart (if the algorithm and memory allow it). And if he is then asked about what he has not learned, he will give it as an answer.

That is, bullshit in the input will result in bullshit in the output.

But if this brazen mind is slipped not bullshit, it can (though it doesn't have to) generalise it.

Yeah, Yuri, I found your thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40254.

I'm reading it.

Interesting!

I'll finish reading it and try to do something about it.

charter:

Yes, Yuri, I found your thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40254.

I'm reading it.

Interesting!

I'll finish reading it and try to do something about it.

Definitely do....

Reason: